My Day Just Got Better
Today I woke up at 10. Being the lazy ass that I am, I just rolled around on my bed staring at the ceiling. Then I remembered my phone died yesterday so I went off to charge it. Bukak2 je :"BEEP!"
New message. I was like who the heck is texting me at this time of day -,- Apparently the message came at 7 and I'm like
"Does this guy know it's a holiday and you're supposed to wake up at 10?"
Bukak jugak mesej tu , hampeh . Dea jugakk , aku pikir Hotlink. Layan je laa memandangkan takde benda nak buat. After that, I went to the AV room and found Kak Long there. Guess WHAT she told me...
Me: Eh Long, pukul berapa nak pergi Hari Belia tu ?
Long: Pukul 6.
Me: 6?!?!?!? Lambatnyaaaa!
Long: Da Mak Su busy nak buat macam mane -,-
Me: ...
Long: Takpee kawan akak dah save tempat untuk kite
Me: Ye2 aww je kaw ni -,-'
Long: Betul, tengok ni *showed me a text message*
"Munirah, bila dah sampai nanti pergi depan sekali, row ke-3 dekat kiri. Nanti akak belikan sekali lightstick kays?"
Me: asdfghjklfndskfghfhsdjfhjfhjfkjsfjdsgfjshfjdk , ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!??!? OMGEEEEE !!!!Yesh, my peeps. I GOT FRONT ROW SEATSSS FOR SUPAH JUNIAHHH! Hihikssss ^^ Sumpah exciteddd :D It's like my dream coming true <3
Long: Yelaaa , buat ape akak tipuu.
Me: OMAIGODD ! ILOVEHERRRR <33333 *ran out screaming*
Anyways, Mia's here. She's going to the Hari Belia with us. She just got here and oredi we're on our laptops / phones online-ing like mad cows.
KBYE.
Friday, May 27, 2011 @ 11:56 PM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
