Nur Kasih

Yesterday I finally watched Nur Kasih which according to Wawa was so epic everybody in the theater cried, but my reaction ?


After 20 minutes or so I was already bored to death. I mean , where's the sadness? Where's the crying Nur? Where's the drama?! asdfghjkl *~*

Even my mom, a hardcore Nur Kasih fan, was bored to death. I'm like , what's wrong with this director? Didn't he watch the drama? Didn't he understand Nur Kasih was supposed to be sad, not bowring. And at the end where Adam just dies while painting and then Nur cried like shiz. I was like, 

"Dude, chill, he's just sleeping. Considering he's already 70+, he's supposed to look dead when sleeping"
Sumpah tak betul plot cerita dia. And with my sister yapping throughout the whole movie asking

"Eh takkan dia tu dah mati?"
"Yang dia tu sape?"
"Tu anak dia ke?"
"Dia tak mati eh?"

I was just like , shut up dude. Even I don't know what ze heck is happening >.< Then at the end, Nur got Alzheimer. And I'm like , really director, REALLY? Her life doesn't stop being a mess and she has to go through it all and in the end she FORGETS all of it?! All her fight, her sorrow, her life FORGOTTEN?!

When she came in and she met her son and she's all like "Yeahh , he's my son , I only remember him, only him, cry son, CRY!" And Sarah had to ruin the moment by asking ,

Sarah: So tu anak dia la eh?
Me: HAISHH >.< Takk , tu anak kambingg , dea tertukar jadi manusiaa.

Monday, May 30, 2011 @ 7:30 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.