One's Need

Hey peeps, I'm finally back after my midterms. Huh , tough I'll tell you. But , thank God I got through it all right. Midterm week was exhausting for me. I didn't get much sleep so I rushed through my exams quickly to sleep until recess :D Teehee , I guess old habits die hard. I only got one paper so far and I guess I'll get the rest after the school holidays. Yes, my dear bloggers. SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. Finally it has started. I've been dreading this week for days and at last me mates, it has come. But, the start to my holidays wasn't that good.

Today was teacher's day and let me say it was aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--some. We played and laughed and punched and kicked and drank and ate and beat people up. HA HA, just kidding. We just played and laughed and drank and ate. I loved the sukaneka but, unfortunately I didn't get to snap no photos cos scared the teachers  would take my baby phone ;) But other than that, it was so a-dork-able to see the teachers and students bonding. Me and my crew just let loose and hung around. Our butts were too lazy to get up so we wasted the whole time making fun o' people.

Me: Wei Rus, tengok budak ni *tgh tgk game yang letak sponge dalam air and then squeeze the water in a bottle*
Rus: Kenapa ?
Me: Tgk tgk *Some kid running* GEDE-BUK!
Rus: HAHAHAHAHAHHA :D
Me: Ah ni lagi satu *Another kid running* GEDE-BUK!
Rus , Wawa: Bodohla kaw ni Farah xD
Me: And then Thiva datang jerit "Kaw ni! Aku baru  je mop lantai! Sian aku -,-"
Everybody: HAHAHAHAH :D
The whole time kiteorang buat lawak bodoh ni jeee . Harap maklum kalau korang tak paham joke tak menjadi aku.

Bila balek tu , HORRIFYING. Dua budak ni gado >< Bukan jenis yang pukul sikit-sikit je. Deaorang tumbuk-tumbuk, tendang-tendang. Sampai parents dengan ustaz pon datang. Seriously , semuaorang da terlopong macam orang Alzheimer . Me, Nad dengan Tyqa tergelak macam orang bahagia dapat keluar dari hospital. Kiteorang buat lawak jee tengok. But still , terkejutzww jugak tengok A gado macam tu. Tengok mata dea.... memang tak boleh dibayangkanlah. But, it was so sweet how his sister was always there for him. Bila bapak dea datang, deaorang bawak la dea keluar, sempat lagi dea jerit:

A: Kaw tunggu kaw! Aku cari kaw esok! Aku cari kaw sampai bila-bila! Aku cari kaw sampai mati!
Me to Nad and Tyqa: Takkan esok Sabtu? Dea nak gado ngan sape? Dea gado sorang2. Lepas tu Thiva datang , habes dea la yang kene. Kene tumbuk dgn A, Thiva plak "WHATTT!?"
Nad and Tyqa: BAHAHAHHAHA xD

Sumpah tak leyh bela time tu. But , still I hope A doesn't get expelled or something. Eventhough he has a mental issue *not kidding*, I've always thought he was coolzww and stuff.

A, hwaiting~!

*Thiva tu my boyfriend
Friday, May 27, 2011 @ 4:50 AM / 0 thoughts


Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.