Super Junior, Let's Go Out
HAIIII :"] I'm Farah and yesterday I watched Super Junior M and Henry waved at me and Sungmin looked at me when they were backstage. It was awesome. I love them. I think I'm going mental just thinking of them. Henry, why didn't you wink at me :'( Hyukjae, why didn't you bring Hae ? But, I still love you all <33I'll just shorten my day off Super Junior:
Went there at 5 , got lost but finally found the place at 6. Bla..bla..bla..Mia and Kak Long got to shake Najib's hand..people pushed...people screaming get up because the people at the front were taking up space...cursed the idiots who were just sitting there not giving a crap...stood in the sesak crowd for 2 hours and a half...quit and went outside...drank...watched from the side..screamed my lungs out....went to sit after Hyukjae's solo, waited for them backstage....Henry came out and waved at me....Sungmin went in the car and then looked at me....spazzed..looked around for Kak long and Mia....found them....sat down...Mia went to meet Lynn....walked 2 km.....chatted about the concert the whole way...Ma came....went to eat....went back home...spazzed on Facebook and Twitter......showered...slept like a BOSS.
Arrived at 6
Camwhore-ing : Kak Long and Mia
My ELF bag <333
Cute Hyukjae sign
![]() |
| How close we were to the stage |
The stage
Kyu's solo
Hyuk's solo
Super Junior M <3
BACKSTAGE
Henry or Sungmin , not sure >.<
SUNGMIN !
But, then he closed the blinds D':
My ORI video kays ? Sorry for the screaming , Hyukjae said "Apa khabar?" , how can you not shout ? ^^
*Sorry not much pics, some of them were blurry so malas nak masukkan (:
Sunday, May 29, 2011 @ 8:12 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.



















