Who Let The Dogs Out?

Alright enough with the depressing entries , nyehehe :'D Time to be happy again :P Anywaysss , hello people of earth. I am in such a good mood I have decided to write in my long lost blog *bangga*

So.....how my life has been? Same old, same old. But, I guess I'm more quiet these days but I'm still me :'D Ergh , no more on all this who-am-i crap . Let's talk about something else.....

MID TERMS RESULT?

Hell yeah . So, my results are not better than my first test. I stooped really low this time. Eventhough I worked my brain off, the results were uncanny and hope-crushing. So, instead of getting 8A's, I oni got :

 4A's 4B's and 1C.

I wasn't that crushed, I mean at least I got A's right? And thank God, I got number 3 out of the whole form 1. I was seriously suprised to see my name on the number 3 column. I thought Elin would get it but I got it instead -eceh-

As you see , I finally edited my crappy blog and it turned into this other crap :P Enjoy my crappy blogg :D I'm planning to put in a song later but it's already 10 and tomorrow is. . . . school -pukes-

I actually have loads to talk about but time is not on my side so, I'll update when I get the chance. Or when I feel like it -mehrong-

Kbai/
Saturday, June 25, 2011 @ 5:03 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.