Being Human

So right now I'm at my cousin's  house and decided to snoop around their blogs. Teehee such a busybody :'D And reading abang long's and kak ika's blog I felt like, WOAHHHH. Their language is like unbe-bloody-lievable. It's like trying to understand Shakespeare. And I sat there feeling so stupid. Like, what the heck. Supposedly I'm awesome at English and even I can't interprate what the heck they're talking about. So, I hereby declare that I need to fix up my English. Even I've realised my English marks gone low. Not to mention how rookie-ish I sound like when speaking in English. Hihi I guess I got influenced by how Koreans speak English :P 

For example, yesterday we went to one of mom's rich friend's house. Even by the neighbourhood you could tell that seriously rich people lived there. So when we went in, there was like these 6 siblings, 5 girls one boy. The first time I glanced at them I thought, MEHHH BETCHU THEY DON'T SPEAK AS WELL AS ME. Tsh, with much pride I thought that. But when they opened their mouths, I was like asdfghjkl. 

ARE THEY AMERICANS ? !

They spoke so fluently and even beat me! Tsh, of course I'm not saying I'm awesomer than everyone but still. I always had this huge pride over speaking awesome-ly than everyone else. And that day, I was actually mesmerised at how all 6 of them were actually able to speak American-ly. So being the jerk that I am, I ignored them. HA HA. Mostly because I'm not sociable and I don't get along with people who speak English more awesomer than me :D You should be warned that I have a huge ego.

So to conclude of this useless post, I'm now determined to be more awesome-r. Than before :'D

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE :']
Saturday, September 17, 2011 @ 2:53 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.