Farah Da Awesum

It's been 4 months since I last updated .


Where have I been ? Merayau tempat lain, muahaha , malas nak update blog titew yang sudah lama ditinggalkan. Aku hari ni plan nak edit belogku dh lama tidak disentuh, but then jadi terlebih khusyuk membaca fan fiction, nyeh heh heh. Aku sejak dua menjak ni setiap hari tk sah klau tk baca fanfiction. My new addiction bebeh besides Kyuhyun, of course. 

Aku time raya, asyik bergayut je dengan henpon. Buat ape? Baca fanfic la bro. Kazen titew pon tegor aku cakap aku ni terlebih gilakan KYUMIN. Wuwuwuw, biarlahh , hidup titew. You just jelly Mia , mehrong.


Eniways, hi (: I'm back~! And I'm back to bebel pasal raya ku pada tahun 2011 iaitu tahun ini. And setelah 2 tahun merana raya, akhirnya tahun ni was actually...AWEZUM.




Sejak balik from Geneva, tk pernah skali pon aku raya dengan Mia. At first gua pikir, dea raya dkt tempat lain. But then I was like..her family's avoiding us, again -,-' It's a family controversial world i guess , psh. Finally, after more than 3 years, akhirnya dpt raya jugak dengan Mia.


And I was happy as fu---el on fire. I mean, like she's one of my best cuz but we never get to spend anytime with each other cuz of family troubles and stuff. So raya this year was funlah, we spent the whole two days cam-whoring and online-ing. Lol, raya kiteorg was spent with iPads and iPhones , hihiks , family Mia kaya waya woo~ And like bydaway, Mia's dad said I'd get an iPhone from him for my birthday and I was like


SERIOUSLY ? ! asdfghjkl

But then there was a condition -,-' I had to do anything he says time raya , and dengan berat hatinya ckp la ye. Aku ni dah lama da idamkan bendebende yang ber-i-i ni. Mulanya, nak iPod but then Pok De was all like, you want iPhone ah? And I was like, FUG YESH asdfghjkl So, now I'm waiting for 12 December 2011 to come here faster!!!111!


Just wait bros, imma strut in yo house with an iPhone in ma hand and swiping like no tomorrow, OHHHYEAAAAAAAA


So, raya ni we spent 2 days at Lipis and 3 days at Melaka. Well, raya at Melaka was okayokay jelahh, not that much fun time 2008. 2008 was the most awesome-st year for me, hihi. But I think 2011 beated 2008 punya raya, muahaha xD 

As for duit raya


HAHAHA, tak bersyukur beno si Parah ni . Asalkan duit raya dapat, bersyukur je ler. 

Tapi titew still sedih. Now I can't buy me own iPod. Plannya, nak kumpul 400++ then ma can double it, hihi. But duit mane cakap lorh mau bayar for it, wuwuwuwu. Takpelaaa , tunggu je laaa for Pok De's gift. Tu pon klau betulbetul dea nak bagii, mcm yeye aww je aku tengok =.='Takpe, I'll blackmail him for it, muahahaha xD Kedekutan manusia memang tak terhinggalah kan?;P



So, to conclude, I LIKE LOVE RAYA 2011 ♥



p.s/ if you read the post before this 'All About Me" tu, sila ignore. That was my cousins trolling on my blog.
Friday, September 9, 2011 @ 4:42 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.