Najwa Elina etc.

Farah here :D So like minggu lepas, kakak aku guna laptop aku and lastlast screen dea pecah. Aku balik rumah dengan semangatnya nak online and then the screen went all shitty on me , so yeah. I got pissed off so now aku sentiasa berebut laptop, iPad, Blackberry dengan adik-adik aku. Sumpah frust. Dahlah phone mengong, laptop pulak pecah. Hidup, hidup.

Anyways, since I don't have my laptop, I can't put up any GIFs anymore and I so badly want to kill my sister for that grr. Now my blog's gonna be all boring looking aish. Ok, hari ni hari spesial. Hari spesial sape? Kawan baik saya, Najwa Elina binti Abdul Lateff bin datok dea :) Happy birthday, Wewe~  MUAH <3 

You've been an awesome friend throughout these 4 years that I've known you. To ask for a better friend is impossible :) You've always been there for me and I love you for that. Sorry for the late wish , We~ But at least I called you petang tadi right? Hihi :> But sorry lah :( I got no presents for you.....Maybe chocolate je la, eah? Aku ni pokai sekarang ni -..-'' 

Also! Happy birthday, Siti Nurul Elin binti Anuar :'D Sorry I missed out your birthday but I'll make it up to you...somehow :D Elin, fighting~!

So this week I've been busy....voting around the web :D I seriously have nothing to do these days -.-' My hobby now is voting for Super Junior on pretty much any website xD Right now we're all voting for them for the GDAs and help us to vote, pweasee~? SJ's number one right now but you never know the results by then.  Uhmmmmm, I don't think KPOP would be such a good topic to bring up right now cos....yeah. Okay, I'm off. Me want FANFICS MOAR~~~

BEAR.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 @ 8:28 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.