Next Week I Am DOOMED

Next week is the start of final exams.


And I am so excited *insert sarcasm*. But whateves, suka ke tak, kene jugak study for the thing. Talking crap about it won't change it, dang~ So tomorrow, me awesome friends and me The Awesome are going to Alams for our last outing before exams comes and takes away the glory~ 

Supah excited for it cos I haven't been out with my friends much these days .__. Today Wewe didn't come so i was like, oh okay. Salah ke fikir macam tu? I mean, she's my best friend and I just felt like, okay, i don't even care. Maybe its because...

Anyways, i gotta go. Supposedly im supposed to start studying at 7 every day now, so hasta la vista bb :*
Thursday, October 6, 2011 @ 3:20 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.