I Feel Like Writing Things On My Mind.
1. At times I kind of wonder if people have a more miserable life than me. And then I take a good look at my life and realise that I'm really an ungrateful bitch because I have everything in my life. My parents are the awesomeness of the awesomeness of the awesomeness of awesomeness. My sisters are the lowest of awesomeness of awesomeness. My friends are the middle of awesomeness of awesomeness. And everyone around me fits in like a puzzle. Sometimes I think I'm stupid enough to think I own a miserable and dull life when in reality, people would kill to have my life /sighs I lurve me life. And the people in it.2. I'm sort of freaked out of why I changed so much this school holidays and this year. Last year I used to be the quiet, *coughcough* SMART one but now look. I'm the noisiest girl in class who's barely holding up her grades. To say I'm stupid is...stupid. I don't categorise as the stupid one but I guess I lack in studies this year. This school holidays, I've been MIA to everyone. But...who misses me anyways :( I haven't talked to my friends for a while, with the exception of Rus, Nad and Egya because these people can't be hidden away from. Wewe, Fifi, Feeya, Panda :( I lost contact with all of them and Fifi probably thinks I'm some kind of ignorant brat right now. Feeya moved and I didn't even know D: Wewe....well I don't know where she is right now O__O
3. I think I'm going to be hated for a while at school. I blocked everyone from school who follows me. Yeah, I just realised I'm VERY ignorant and snobby. But meh~ I choose who follows me and who doesn't. Sighs, I don't know why I turned so.....diva-ish these days.
4. I'm so close with Mia this school holidays O>O We used to be awkward last year because we never got around to hanging out but now look. WE'RE HALF TWINS. I've spent so much time with her that sometimes I feel like she's part of my family lol. I wish she lived closer though. Then we can hang out more and our parents can finally BOND like normal brothers and sisters.
I should go to sleep now ~___~ I woke up at 4.30 PM today and that's not normal for me >//< Night guys :3
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 12:24 PM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
