Occurance

Lol. Hello. 


Aack. Haven't been here in a while but since my sisters are all so riled about their blogs these days, I guess there's no harm in updating. Actually, I updated last month. A very very long post. But Blogger didn't save it so I couldn't post it.

...So yeah. 

Ah. March is here. Yay .-. The month of three. Yippee.

I just finished my first test for the semester. Wasn't that hard. And I finally used the study table in my room for something hehe.

Oh! I also switched rooms already. Yay! I finally have my own room ^~^ But it's creepy in there e.e

Sometimes at night, this cat comes and starts meowing outside my room. Not like the adorable kind. The I-Need-A-Girlfriend-And-I'm-Hungry kind one. That's what mom says when a cat meows like that. It keeps meowing for like 5 minutes then goes away.

And then I can't sleep.


On the brighter side, I get my own bed. Without having to squishsquish over or share Charisse and Jimmy with Long. Plus my mattress is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft hihi. Can sleep like no tomorrow oh~

I also get this huge closet. It's so full with my baju kurungs tbh hehe (i'm a dressy type of girl). And I get cute cubicles to put my other clothes. 

I have a place to put my bags (been wanting those for a while) and my room is always clean and neat unlike   when we used to share rooms, Long would throw her clothes everywhere and never keeps her book and who has to clean them? Le moi.

....But! My aircond stinks. It's so slow and doesn't even make the room cold -_- And takes such a long time to work. Tuih.


Minus the meowing cat outside my door and the sucky aircond, my room is quite exquisite.



Le bows.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 @ 7:52 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.