Desperate House Brat

Okay it's like 2 in the morning right now but I can't sleep anymore u_u I feel so high in love stories.

You see, I was stalking this famous girl on Facebook -the main use of Facebook these days- and I came across a bunch of blog entries so I was like "Oh okay. I haven't read blogs in a while, maybe I should start again," Dang, did I regret it ;~; Out of thousands of other blogs to read -aku hantam je tu ok-...........I just had to open one that was so perfect (☞゚∀゚)☞


That post made me crey so bad omg. She's 20 and already married sobs And she's so not like the usual famous blog gurls. She's so down-to-earth and very faithful to Allah and her parents asdfghjkl She's so inspiring ;~; And I just loveddddddddddddddddddddddddddd her after watching this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

FUTURE HUSBAND, Y U NO WANT TO PROPOSE TO ME LIKE THAT 


Like seriously, she is the most luckiest gurl in the world and I wish her the best in her and marriage life. Amin.

/omg-ing at myself she doesn't even know me/

And now, I want to get married. 


OK BYE. 

p.s/ blogger's new layout is omg-ing
p.ps/ i was supposed to talk about my own thoughts of wedding but it's 2.30 already and i'm scared something's gonna jump out at me so ._.
p.p.ps/ maybe later okeh
Saturday, May 5, 2012 @ 11:33 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.