Pink Cats
It's the school holidays and instead of going on and on about how dreadful the weeks would be like every year, I have decided to talk about things to do in lifeヾ(^▽^)ノMy number one goal in life is to go to Pulau Redang and save turtles.....___. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh turtles. Cute fat green butt turtles sho sho cute :333
You see, I think two years ago, my mom planned a family vacation to Pulau Redang and we ended up at a turtle sanctuary. There was a pool in the middle with this huge turtle in it named Jo or something. They said Jo got stolen a while ago but I don't know what happened.
Jo's blind and has been ever since born. When turtles are hatched they lead them to the sea. Some survive, some don't. But Jo kept coming to shore everytime they sent it back to sea. So they took care of him for a while and when it was big enough, they sent it away again but it always ended up on the beach the next day. They found out it was blind so the people there took care of it. It takes around an hour for them to feed it ONE fish and Jo's forever needing around the clock care.
Next to his little pool, was the hatchery. These foreigners stayed there to take care of the eggs. At night they go out to search for eggs laid by the beach to avoid them being poached. And from there, I felt so....moved? Foreigners flying all the way to Malaysia to help turtles and people taking care of a blind turtle, I mean, it's the 21st century and most people (heartless) wouldve just left it to die. So, after the trip, I set it to be one of my things to do in life:
1) To volunteer at the hatchery and help prevent the extinction of turtles.
-Maybe after I graduate high school I'll go HOHO
Although it's a small thing to do, I've also promised myself to not have BOYFRIENDS ever. That's weird coming from a girl who thinks about having a boyfriend everyday (/∀\*)
But still ~ I'm not planning to break my promise even if I do find the 'perfect' guy. I've seen what people have turned into when they get a boyfriend. Albeit, not everybody turns into a selfish moron, but I'm me. I change easily so I don't wanna risk it.
Which is why I wanna take this chance to apologize to Grey Fur for overreacting about the dog. I just got really worried you were gonna end up ditching us and we'll all just split apart but whewwww (*¬ε¬*) It's been a while but you never changed. Sorry and I now restukan your........head sticker ;)
And I wanna be in a relationship when I see myself marrying the guy (((((omg-iing at myself nobody even likes me OTLLLL)))) Lol I sound pathetic because guys don't even know I exist but still, my second thing to do in life:
2) No boyfriends HEHE
3)Weddings.
I want a wedding....yeahhhh i'm that desperate ( ´ ▽ ` )
I dont know when I've had it in me to have a wedding. Everyone my age is pinning for boyfriends and here I am wanting a wedding. I've already planned it y'know....uhm. Me and my friends would plan it when we have the time and we'd choose gown colors and who would be who. We planned everything to the last detail OTL
I told them I wanted to get married at the age of 16 so we went all "OKAY LET'S PLAN THIS NOW!!!!!". Elin thinks I really am getting married when I'm 16. I am (・-・) Can't you sense my seriousness (・-・)
So, to my future husband, I'm so sorry you're stuck with me. And you're paying for the wedding bills, okay? It's not much!!! Just RM250 000 000 and that's not even counting the bill of my wedding dress which costs more than that ☆ミヽ(´▽`)/ミ☆ 사랑해 오빠 <3
And if I don't find my future husband I'll just kidnap Izzuwan and live on an island where there....is....no......way.....out......┐(´д`)┌ Maybe on that Dolphin Island >;D
My fourth goal is to be an awesome parent to my child / ren. I've lived to see that not all families are exactly 'happy'. I've always been living under this roof where I thought everyone has a family like mine. All love and jokes but.....the world doesn't go round for everybody. I'm sorry if ever I've stuffed it in your face of my family. I didn't know you guys were having problems and I should've been more sensitive.
I want to love my children like my parents love me and my siblings. I would take photos of every little memory of them so that when they're older, they can look back and see that they've been loved ever since they started breathing. I want to take them to school on their first day and listen to how their schooldays went.
I want to be there when they lose their first tooth, have their first heartbreak and be their number one best friend. I'll love them. I'll tell them I love them. And I will forever remember the things people around me had gone through and hope for the best, that my children will love me too and appreciate what they have.
Oh and I won't discourage them when they like idols or bands *coughcough* I'm going through that road, where everyone is against my liking, but I'll be there for them. I'll go to concerts and buy them albums HOHO And maybe go to Korea (((if they like kpop which I dang sure hope so))).
I want to be a better person for the world so I pray to God that he will bless my road in life for a better future.
Amin.
Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 5:15 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
