Done
Shut up. I have never said anything BAD about you, okay? Out of everyone, I have never bitched about you. I have gotten in fights with everyone except you.
Then suddenly you're going all drama mode on me. Last time I checked, this was my life. What right do you have to judge it?
Okay I'm changing everything, anything else you wanna say that's annoying you? My attitude? My like towards SJ? What? Say lah.
Fine I'll stop liking SJ. I'll stop being an ELF. Now can you stop pestering about it every single day? I live in a boundary. Everything has to be balanced. If KPOP affected me too much, my studies would go down the drain. PMR is next year. You think I want to waste away?
I don't want to be a failure.
Unlike some people.
Monday, July 9, 2012 @ 11:45 PM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
