101 Ways To Awesomeness
Oh, hi. Come, join me to know this hot piece of awesomeness 〜(・▽・〜)(〜・▽・)〜1. My full name is Farah Nabihah binti Sofian.
2. I like Nabihah more than Farah bcos too many people with that name ┐(´-`)┌
3. If I could choose my own name, I'd name myself Zulaikha Nabihah binti Sofian ㅋㅋ
4. My English name that I made up is Hayley /YOLO/
5. My ambition is to be a lawyer, considering I can talk the crap out of people >;D
6. I weigh more than my mama's age by 9 ;)
7. I'm 160 cm ・ε・
8. I've not gained weight since last year /last year and this year is still the same/
9. Last year I dropped four pounds during Ramadhan, same as this year.
10. I gained four pounds after raya.
11. I'm awkward with both sides of my parents family.
12. I'm close with Diyana from my dad's side.
13. Mia on my mom's.
14.I hang out with kids ranging from the age of 2-12 on dad's side with Diyana ---did I mention we're 14 and 15---
15. Mia's dad /and everyone else/ mentions just how big my nose is haha o( ̄ρ ̄)o
16. Oh they also mention just how ugly my teeth are.
17. I'm getting braces soon!!
18. Last Saturday, I went to the dentist and got one of my teeth out.
19. I still have two more teeth to take out.
20. I've always been terrified of dentists.
21. I screamed bloody murder when I first got my tooth plastered.
22. Second time, I screamed so hard the dentist stopped and told me to leave.
23. He was in the middle of cleaning out my cavities but then he stopped and gave up so I had a hole in my permanent teeth for like....3-4 years?
24. I had to take out that permanent teeth in the fifth grade and it hurt. Ouch.
25. But hey! Who knew permanent teeth can grow back?????? /dentist said it was less likely for it to grow back but looks like I proved dentistry-ism wrong, huh >;D/
26. The second dentist I went to also gave up on me.
27. He told my mom to take me to a physchiatrist.
28. I used to live in Geneva, Switzerland.
29. Nobody knows where the heck Geneva is so I just Switzerland bcos everyone knows Switzerland.
30. I lived there for three years.
31. I had my first crush there, Junya. Haha (/^//▽//^)/
32. He was Japanese and I used to tell my sisters about him all the time.
33. I was drawing on the first day of school and he came in with his childhood friend, Aya and I turned back and he was /staring/ at me. That was the moment I found my first crush (/^//▽//^)/ (/^//▽//^)/ (/^//▽//^)/
34. He moved during third grade.
35. During third grade, my class had a pet named Bronaugh. He's dead, probably.
36. My class teacher used to read Matilda to us during free time.
37. My best friend was Beth.
38. She was the one who invited me to draw with her and the other girls so we were instantly BFFs.
39. Later on, I found out she thought I was this Singaporean girl, Alison, who was her friend the year before, and after seeing my face and realizing I wasn't her, she HAD to invite me, bcos come on, that would've been embarrassing going up to a stranger who you thought was your friend but turned out to be a chinky Malaysian girl and NOT say anything.
40. Her full name was Elizabeth Simpson.
41. We separated when we got into a fight at the cafeteria about her sister or something.
42. She told me to give the friendship ring she gave to me back so I did.
43. I used to have swimming lessons.
44. I was in the ace team /professional swimmer here baby/
45. I loved jumping off the huge diving board eventhough I was like.....8? 9?
46. I got so scared bcos I couldn't get into my swimming suit one time.
47. My swimming teacher wore speedos so I called him Captain Underpants.
48. Oh I once went to a friend's sleepover, Ines <---- her name not a place, and I got so sad when everyone went home on the last day and Ines ignored me and only played with Jessica so I sat on the patio alone, then suddenly her dog came up to me and just sat with me /AS IF IT UNDERSTOOD HOW I FELT LIKE OMG/ └(∵┌)└( ∵ )┘(┐∵)┘
49. I joined a gymnastics club with my sister.
50. I once went to school in my pajamas bcos it was Pajamas Day at school ㅋㅋ
51. I went back to Malaysia ending year of 2007.
52. I was best friends with Naveenah through out fifth and sixth grade.
53. I got elected as a prefect during fifth grade.
54. My favorite teacher during primary school was teacher Deepa.
55. I had another two best friends during sixth grade, Sharifah and Mumtazah.
56. Sharifah used to laugh until she literally cried.
57. I got 5As for UPSR (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
58. I won first place in a public speaking competition in sixth grade.
59. I got upset when I wasn't elected as Head Prefect lol
60. My friendship with Naveenah broke when we entered high school.
61. I was an idiot during form 1.
62. I'm convinced I was drunk the whole year of 2011 OTL
63. Najwa was my best friend.
64. My science teacher hated me /still does/
65. I'm not athletic HAHAHAHHA ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ
66. Best subject; English
67. Worst subject; PJK/PSV
68. I can't draw to save my life.
68. I'm obsessed with good marks.
69. Favorite color; purple
70. Favorite number; 4
71. I prefer baju kurungs than jeans and tees.
72. I look good in pink, so my wardrobe has so much black and pink.
73. I also love shoes!!!!!!!! Like hamagahhhhh wedges heels stilletos flats sneakers slippers I HAVE EM ALL!!!!! \(*´▽`*)/
74. I started wearing tudung during 2011.
75. I have a pear shaped body.
76. I have chicken thighs.
78. I like chicken wings out of the rest of the chicken parts.
79. I heart teh ais.
80. My mom is my inspiration ヽ(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪
81. My dad is my idol ヽ(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪
82. Allah is my number one ヽ(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪
83. I secretly compete against everything my sister does, whatever she does, I have to do better ......((((*。_。)
84. I've had my first love.
85. When I like guys, I like 'em three at a time.
86. I can't look \•_•/ in the eyes eventhough he sits so close.
87. I have nicknames for everyone. Let's see, Fatin's horseface, Sarah's cakeface and Soraya's fugly midget.
88. I called Soraya fugly midget last night and she cried.
89. I'm getting the Bieber fever help meヽ(´Д`ヽ)(/´Д`)/イヤァ〜
90. Last song I listened to was I Miss You- Noel
91. Current favorite song; Gangnam Style
92. I can dance to Gangnam Style.
93. My family says I look like an idiot when dancing. PSH! They just don't know a good dancer when they see it!!!!! I got swag overflowing qurl ┗(^0^)┓)))(((( ┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^) ┓))))((((┏(^0^)┛
94. I dislike hot weathers, fishs who tries to jump out of the bucket everytime I clean the fish tank, being told what to do, dentists, when guest leave the aircond open until morning, when people waste electricity, when mom's mad, being judged, called gedik, called sombong, being ignored, the fact that I have to wash my telekung every week bcos its either dirty or I'm paranoid that it's dirty, being paranoid, waking up with swollen eyes after crying, fics with horrible grammars, authors with horrible usernames, people who fake laughter, not getting a retweet after tweeting a really funny tweet, when my family doesn't close the tap until water stops dripping, family gatherings where i have to wash the mount everest pile of dishes, when fatin doesnt do laundry, when the back lights aren't closed and I can't sleep, not having a phone, not having money to buy a phone, not having a cat, people who don't like cats and smokers.
95. I like cats, chocolate, ice lemon tea, family bonding time, kaftans, lanky boys, broad shouldered boys, cold boys, daydreaming of how I'll get my crush, daydreaming about my otps getting each other, Geneva, guys with braces, anything to do with the sea, turtles, saving turtles, pajamas that match each other, nicknames, iPhone 4s, money, baju kurungs and Ramadhan.
96. I love Allah SWT, my parents, family, this one guy and uh, cats.
97. My friendships never stay longer than 2 years.
98. Lol I put an extra 32 -_-
99. Gotcha. Jk I actually put an extra 68 ㅋ
100. I'm awesome.
-Fin-
Started; 28/8/2012 || 5.54 pm
Finished; 28/8/2012 || 8.15 pm
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 @ 2:20 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
