Butterflies Fly Away
Should I make it a tradition to update about Hari Raya celebration at school every year? Maybe, I should kkkkWell anyways, yesterday was our Hari Raya celebration at school. And chicken nuggets, it was fun. No, great. No, awes-, oh wait I'm sorry, only I'm awesome.
So me and my friends volunteered to help out with the preparations so we spent the day at the surau. Me and prefect gang had nothing to do, so we watched the guys cut up the cow >;D Holy sizzles, it was gross.
They cleaned out the intestines with a hose and all the poopie mcdoodie came out and we were like
It was forking disgusting. Like there was poop, literally everywhere. Panda almost stepped on one. And it took so long bcos well, you know, cows poop a lot.
Cikgu Nuhlan, our supposed boring history teacher, was cutting the cows skin...........from the head. He was alone with the cow's head and non-chanantly peeling the skin off. He even had time to order tea from Cikgu Fuzaini bcos you know he likes drinking tea while peeling off a cow's skin. Oh, cikgu. He doesn't seem very boring to me anymore ;D
Let's see, the form four-ians were cutting the body and Cikgu Rizal was cutting up the bones. Cikgu Qusyairi couhgcough and others were dicing the meat kkkkk
Me and Panda blended the onions and ginger in the surau while playing chi ku pang korean version krik krik. Then we hung out at there with Aiman and a couple of people from camp. Washed rice for ustazah then lied down to hear music but then...............................................................................he came in.
I got so embarassed bcos the prefect gang was going bear bear tengok tengok and I'm like
"CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR COOL????????????????????????????"
Fudge, embarassed like crazy.
But after that he was gone so, phew.
So that was all we did actually. Wasn't much of help kkkkk We chased Aqil around and hung out in the surau ;P
After school, me and prefect gang went off to Alamanda. We ate McDonalds and then bowling O/ Muahahahahhahaa I finally got to beat Putri >;D 96 points baby
We bought Cool Blog bcos someone I secretlyadmirebehindacomputerscreen know likes milk tea so I ordered it. Heh, RM3.10,
We went back to Balqis's house at ....4? Putri went home to get ready there. So we spent an hour ironing and picking out clothes, another hour doing something that people would judge me for butomfgitfelt sogoodtothatwithfriendsbcosyouknowihadnoonetodoitwithbeforesobs, waited for Putri for 30 minutes at the bus stop bcos we were originally gonna go at 6 but got lazy and Putri didn't show up so went back up, ceh sempat jugak we ran around the apartment lobby bcos they wouldn't tell something so I chased them until the parking lot >;D
After all the running and feeling sticky, we showered and finally got ready gah :D Camwhored for a while coughthefrickingcough, prayed and finally put on my gorjas baju kurung nocoughstq. They forced me to wear make up so........yeah. It was actually fun kkkk The first time I'm with people that are girly and likes wearing make up and watch dramas together and............watch other things. I tried wearing the eye liner but I kept messing it up so Balqis did it for me kkkk She's such a mother figure. She likes fussing over us and nags and nags until she does it herself xD
So we left at 8.30 and Putri got mad bcos we were late and she had to wait by the attendance counter lool padan muka suruh lagi kiteorang tunggu setengah jam dekat bas stop e____e
I felt so awkward in my baju kurung bcos........ack forget it. It was me being paranoid, again. Met up with Panda and Atiqah and we split up. We sat with Atiqah's parents and prefect gang sat with Putri's parents at a nother table. There wasn't much to eat, well there was but I wasn't hungry kkkk
And heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Izzuwan was there and, thank god I wasn't the only who thought so bcos so did Panda, he looked very handsome HEHEHEHEHHEEHHE. I was like
'omg izzuwan's here and he's wearing that with glasses and omg he makes the glasses not seem hipster god someone stop me no don't walk away no wait'
And then he walked away tsk. And he kept saying how tall I looked with heels on so I took them off and wore school shoes hihi he said he felt short standing near me, ah the disadvantages of having short crushes.
Abah came after I did with my sisters. But I felt bad though D; This guy took my dad's seat so he had to sit at the corner where the plants are. I felt bad when he told me to go with my friends and I did DDDDDDDDDDD; And my little sisters seemed fricking bored.
But when I came back, my dad had Fazlyn's dad to talk to and my little sisters went with Fatin so phew, guilt aside juseyeo.
Me and Panda walked around the school twice bcos YOLO. Oh!!!!!!!! And guess what?
What'shisface WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I squealed so hard (inside) bcos he actually came and he was wearing purple and I was like hey dude so am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS FATE?!?!??! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA I was excited as fudge mann KKKKKKKKKKK Ah I felt so light after I saw him dsjkhjdfhdsjkfhksjdhfkjdsfh
Siti Nurhaliza's sister came to sing and this other woman. I passed her when me and Panda were walking around and I didn't know it was her so we ignored her...........why did I do that
Eventhough she's not famous and stuff, I don't know why I like taking pictures with known people hihi :')
So after the two rounds, me and Panda sat with dad and camwhored using her tab, I didn't even know she had one bcos she never told me and all along I thought she used her phone to tweet but turned out she had a tab tsk. I was supposed to come with light make up but I was like
when I saw how obvious the eyeliner was
Last time I'm going to school with make up......this year.
Around 10, Atiqah and Panda left so we decided to go too. I wanted to see him before I went, but he was too busy watching the fireworks tsch. Dad wanted to take pics of us so we did in the middle of the field at the perhimpunan place. And I guess that day was really just my day bcos he suddenly popped out HIHIHIHIHIEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAAHOHOHHOHOOOHOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So, yeah, I went home feeling all happy bcos I got to see whatshisface one last time :'D
We stopped for ice cream at Petronas and then I cried when I got home bcos I was so happy HAHA I'm so emo ;D
So, this years' celebration, to be honest, was better than last years.
It's....nice to actually have a girl's day out with people who like picking baju kurungs together and wearing make up and taking a long time to get ready and wear heels and camwhores together. I loved yesterday and yeah, I hope next year's is as awesome, yes, my dear readers, something was actually awesome but not as awesome as me of course.
ヽ(▽^〃ヽ)ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ(ノ〃^▽)ノ HAPPY LAST DAY OF RAYA ヽ(▽^〃ヽ)ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ(ノ〃^▽)ノ
Saturday, September 15, 2012 @ 9:03 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.











.jpg)
