Monkey Love
Back when I was in fifth grade I went to agama school. I rarely came tbh. I skipped a few days every week and everyone outcasted me there. I was, what they call, the 'bandar' girl. Anyways, one day, I went to school and found a note- wait, or did someone give me I forgot and it was my first ever love note kkkkkkkk
It was from a boy below my class. He was one of the nasyid players hehe he kind of looked like Izzuwan (^/////^)
So we exchanged notes whenever I decided I felt like going to school and this one girl, Nisa used to give them. It was just really awkward, you know, monkey love. Well I didn't like him but eh.
But apparently this boy had admirers tsch.
After a few weeks I think, I came to school and some girls wrote really mean stuff on my desk. Along the lines of 'why would he like you' and 'stealer' I don't remember. And I got really upset because the girls who wrote it turned out to be people who I actually talked to etc.
Being the kid that I was I told the ustazah (number one tattle tale here!) and they got a warning but they still didn't like me. And somehow the boy got my house number and he called me and it was just seriously embarrassing.
Back during fourth grade, me and another friend- who is in the same class as the boy, used to crush on him and his friend, let's subject him as 'I'. I liked 'I' and Nurin liked the boy. They used to bully us like how boys will be boys. We gave them letters hehe but they never wrote back lol. We stopped being friends- us and the boys.
So I just got really depressed. Nisa moved seats and deserted me and it was just sad sitting alone at the side. Nobody talked to me in class and I just stayed silent.
I told my mom about it (again, tattle tale here) and she agreed to let me stop school.
Eventually I lost contact with everyone and him.
So that was my first ever encounters with a boy- minus Junya because I never talked to him lol. It sucked and the school still scares me.
Ah the firsts of my adventures of love. Eventhough it didn't get the ending fairytales got, it's still something I keep in mind. Friends betraying one another for boys. A lesson I had to learn very badly.
Maybe the third one will be better, eh? Kkkkkkkk
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 @ 8:11 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
