Tick Tock
Wahhhhhhhh, it's already mid of September (no?) and the year's finally closing down leh. I'm so laidback. I used to be so stressed everytime the year comes to an end. Have to come to school everyday bcos somehow it seemed important to, spend as much time with friends, do well in exams, and always, always come on the last day of school. Heh, I still do those things :pBut seriously, a part of me wants this year to end and another part wants it to slow down.
I think school's taking a toll on me. I'm so sleepy and always wakes up in the crappiest mood in the world. Do you know how irritating it is to sit next to the world's cheery-eyed girl? Not so much on the positive side.But sighs, what to do lah kan? I kind of wish I was in Bestari.
I just kind of feel uncomfortable in my own class. Well my gay bff is there and stuff but, er, uncomfortable. I always feel like they're gonna stab me in the back and I'll be left alone, again. And plus the awkward tension when I'm surrounded with people. I don't know what's wrong with me , really. I don't know why I just can
't act normal.
On the other hand, I'm dreading the year coming to a close.
Uh, PMR.
I don't know how I'll be able to cope with it next year.
And the yearly depression is probably gonna hit around PMR and I'll freaking kerplunk in loserville.
To be honest, I thought getting 8As for PMR would be easy but....
Judging from my results for the past 2 years, I can say goodbye to that dream heh.
I guess I don't try hard enough.
Sighs I don't want to get all hopeful here.
But I'll try harder, I suppose.
Oh and Mia so do you bcos I'm not going to boarding school alone.
So.....pointless post.
Bye ^______________^V
Thursday, September 13, 2012 @ 6:07 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
