Dance Through The Ocean
I just had one of the most boring day ever. I think a part of me died within the air of boredom just now
Hanani called me just now and asked if I was going to school. That was my first interaction with a non-flesh related being this whole day. Apparently, the whole class is planning on having a jamuan for the birthday babies. AND I WASN'T A PART OF IT.
But dang, it was worth it to skip Monday.
I spent my morning on Tumblr.
I spent my afternoon on Tumblr and Twitter.
I'm spending the little hours I have until I have to go to bed on Tumblr, Twitter AND blogging.
I'm such a productive student :-)
Ah, finally, I can smell the last weeks of school.

So, anyways, I finally got braces.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.


This is the only decent photo of me wearing braces that doesn't make me look ugly so that's why it's my profile picture in pretty much everything.
Ignore the grandma creeping.
/haha i just changed my fb photo to this/
I actually wanted to do this huge ass post of me getting braces but I'm too lazy to get all hyped.
When I went to school on Monday for the first time with braces, everybody was pretty scarred.
No, I spelled it right, scarred.
Most of the reactions I got was;
Ew
Omfg
What the hell is that
Has your teeth always been like that
I think the only good reaction I got was from Panda sobs
I thought having braces would have people shutting up about how ugly my teeth are /as if i didnt know already/ but nah
Hanani and Nav said I shouldn't smile.
Aiman made jokes about me being all metal teeth and crap. Even made a peribahasa for me 'harapkan besi, besi makan gigi' i was like wtf how is that funny
So I kicked his chair and got upset the whole day.
And then Balqis went all 'ala mentang mentang dia takde duit nak buat braces' and I was like

THIS IS WHY SHE'S MY MOTHER
I ranted all about it on my English paper HAHAHAH.
I mean, it's frustrating.
I don't wear braces;

I wear braces;

And I know I shouldn't take other people's opinions about me and I should just be me /I follow too much quote accs/ but seriously, I've spent this whole year with people making fun of my teeth, my nose /f u mia don't laugh/, everything I do is either gross, or annoying and whatever I say about me being independent on myself and being who I choose to be, I'll always take in people's thoughts of me.
And what sucks is that, I change bcos of it.
I'm getting braces. I'm less quiet /am i? lol/ I can't change my nose so
It's just really frustrating on how society pinpoints you on your flaws.
Bcos they know, even though we act like it doesn't bother us, it hits us right in the pit of insecurities that everybody has and secretly hides.
And when that small hole grows bigger and bigger inside of us- until it's bigger than what we are, that's where everybody breaks.
/how did this get so emo omfg wasnt I just talking about braces/
bye

Monday, October 29, 2012 @ 8:19 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.

