Mask Your Feels

I got jailed from Twitter harhar .__. How can this be man it's been months since I've been jailed damn mia.

Ugh I was so emo from my last post (still am tbh ughughughughguhgh) so let's just awkwardly pass through the phase.

I went back to Melaka on Wednesday. It's been a while since I went back bcos......last post reasons AHAHAHHA

So we went to the zoo (dear god when was the last time I posted about daily life activites) with a bunch of cousins ^w^

It was.......shitty.

No, seriously. Shitty.

The animals kept shitting in our faces.

We were watching this rhinoceros (is that what badak sumbu is in english?) walking about and it suddenly turned around and showed it's butt to us and shit. LIKE TWO PIECES OF SHIT CAME OUT. THEN HE WALKED OFF AND WENT TO SLEEP.

HE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T WANT US AROUND NOW DID HE

Then we petted this donkey and abah fed him banana peels. It wanted more so it licked my shoe AND I FREAKING SCREAMED AND FLAILED IN PUBLIC UGH UGH DAMN DONKEYS

YOU DON'T LICK A HUMAN'S SHOES. EVER. THEY WERE MY GRANDMA'S SHOES. AND NOW SHE'S WALKING AROUND WITH A SHOE THAT A DONKEY LICKED WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING.

Animals tbh =_=

So we walked around and the little ones went for a horse ride and we saw giraffes!!!!!!!


Okay so we saw the type of animals you see at zoos yadadayayadyadyayda

When we saw the tigers, there was one that was walking back and forth in front us, as if waiting for something.

We were about to go away when it suddenly sat down near the dam and pooped.

I WAS DONE BY THEN WHY WAS EVERYONE CRAPPING EVERYTIME WE CAME NEAR OUR FACE MAKES YOU WANT TO POOP IS IT

Ugh I was just so tired by then just sdgjfhdsfkjhdsfhsdf

After the zoo, we went for a picnic by the beach ah~

I don't remember the last time we were at a picnic. We ate and dipped for like....3 hours? By the time we got out, it was 6 and we were all sandy NO SERIOUSLY THERE WAS SAND IN PLACES WHERE IT SHOULDN'T BE

We changed and when we went out a cousin of mine lost her phone. And she cried and started screaming and there was hitting. It was just very kdrama-y e___e

But she found her phone yesterday (let's just say it wasn't exactly lost....just taken) so much drama haha

A few cousins are staying over until Wednesday so yeah~

I don't think I can take another trip back to Melaka tbh TOO MUCH FEELS

okay i'm going now no i was so not about to bring up last post again ahahhaa youre crazy no so no hahahahahahahaha



Monday, November 19, 2012 @ 8:03 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.