As A Child

Back when I was in sixth grade, I got this really messed up idea to start a gossip blog about my grade. Note, I was immature (still am unfortunately) and was bored because all I did was study for UPSR (I think).

So I made one called 'alambiscus' -combination of alamanda and hibiscus, the two classes in my grade and I wrote stupid ass things like person a and person b looks like they're going to break up and person c was in a relationship with a senior and shit oh god it was so stupid now that I think about it.

And I told my best friend about it and somehow word got around hahahahha I guess it was kind of stupid to mention the blog to my friends (・_・;)

And all the girls made such a big deal about it bcos I kept dissing them hhehehheheh especially the bitchy ones

When I went to school, the girls kept discussing among themselves and glancing at me when we were hanging around waiting for our class to start. I got freaked out bcos I knew they were talking about who made the blog.

And when we were heading off to our BM class, this girl came up to me and asked me about the blog and I was like oh yeah I heard about it lallalalalla but she looked unconvinced and I started freaking out bcos I think the girls told her to ask me if I made the blog and I just kept denying it.

But then a few other girls came up and was all did you make it? And I was poker facing so fcking hard and tried not to shit my pants HAHAHAHAH so intense over a stupid ass blog.

In the end I went up to the first girl and said it was me HAHAHAHAHHAHA She didn't tell anyone (but I think she did afterwards bcos she's got a big mouth- still wondering why I told the most big-mouthed girl in the school first tbh).

When I went home I deleted the blog and just forgot about it and thank god everyone did too (the girls still side glance me for it hahahhaah).

There goes my dream of becoming a gossip journalist (。-_-。)

There was also this one time where I had a huge crush on this bad ass kid in my class but he liked that big mouthed kid and they kind of had a thing going on so I got really sad and stuff

So I decide to write a letter. Oh god, a deep ass letter about how sad I was HAHAHAHA it was really emo and wrote things like I guess she's better than me and I hope you'll be happy ssioshdoasakaahias oh god lets skip the whole letter I was just a sucker for drama and love HAHAHHAHA

And at recess I threw it out the window and forgot all about it.

But a couple of days or weeks I think, I was hanging out with that big mouthed girl and IDIOT FCKING ME somehow brought up the subject of the letter. Sort of, I mean.

I was like 'weh you know, someone threw a love letter down there' we were near the window and THE LETTER WAS DOWN THERE VISIBLE TO ALL HUMAN'S EYE AND THE BIG MOUTHED GIRL WAS LIKE OMGGGGG LET'S GO GET IT FCKING UGH

I got so freaked out and tried to stop her saying it wasn't her business and its personal and crap but she went down there anyways and I was literally jumping from the window telling her to stop AND SHE WAS ALL OMG YAY I GOT THE LETTER!!!!!!!!!! And I was all oh what the hell and threw a water bottle at her HAHAHAHHAHAHA It almost hit her and she went what was that for?????

Uhhhhh you're about to read a letter of my deep ass feelings about you and your almost boyfriend????????? That's what it's for?????????

She read it anyways UGH and asked me who's it was and I said I didn't know.

But here's the catch, I had a small book with personalized prints on every page and I used that book to write it on and she looked at me and went did you write this?

I was a decent actress back then hewhew and I whispered fine its not from me sharifah (one of my best friends) used my book to write it and I saw her throw it out the window lol she believed it

I told her to keep it a secret bcos sharifah would kill me bcos I told her HAHAHHAHAHHA and she kept quiet about it.

But end of the year she asked me again if I liked the guy and wrote the letter (they broke up ages ago and.........I got close to the guy hehhehhehehheh) and I denied it every time eventhough my best friends kept looking at me with that hehe-you-wrote-the-cheesy-ass-letter-didn't-you look bcos like now, if I like a guy everyone must now. It's the law or something.

But now the guy's a douchebag. He keeps getting kicked out of school every year and has to move. He also went to rehab I think (._.)

Meh lets just say last year of middle school for me was filled with dramas an d girls dissing me HAHAHAHAHHAH
Thursday, December 20, 2012 @ 6:38 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.