Mr. Meow

I've been going through mom's blog and she wrote so much back then, and most of it was just random thoughts of hers so I felt like writing in my blog- which is now unprivated just bcos. Deleted the fairytale post so lets all pretend that never happened okay? Yes okay we can!

I've been watching Grey's Anatomy this whole month and I found out a bunch of medical crap that I never knew before uhuh medicine's actually fun but it sucks that you have to go through 8 years before becoming an actual doctor. And then there's this one huge exam you have to take- the boards, and if you don't pass it......you don't pass as a doctor? Idk I got confused when Kepner stayed at the hospital (ー ー;)

But whatever the exam can taken again and again until you pass but in the mean time you have to repeat the year as an attending. Too confusing lah nak jadi doctor semua ni. Lawyer-ism seems more simple? Idk I need to find lawyer shows to watch ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

So hey I learned that a urologist is someone who masters in the urine/defecation system- kidneys, bladder etc. lol I thought urologists specialized in.....uhm.....male reproductive system because....just....you know....

An aneurysm is when the artery (idk what the heck an artery is) expands and stuff bcos the wall vessels are weak.

That's all I learned HAHAHHAHAHAH I forgot everything else *\(^o^)/*

I'm not cut out to become a doctor hahahahhaha. I get nauseous just from looking at blood from tv, macam manelah if in real life ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

I have an aunt? Lol she's too young and pretty to be called an aunt so ill just call her Busu. She's a nurse and she said she fainted the first day on the job, but she got used to it. Nurse. What else if you're an actual doctor and actually has to open up a body and dig through people's organs ( ̄(工) ̄) no plans of being a doctor anytime soon tyvm. Although it does seen appealing to me hm.

Actually I'm having doubts of whether to be a lawyer or not. Lol I'm only 14 and still in the preteen age but still, people older than me haven't figured out what they wanna do with their lives yet and it's better to be prepared than jobless ( ̄▽ ̄)

Maybe I should be a vet? Because I looooovveeeeee animals ㅠㅠ oh god bestnyaaaaaa everyday having to spend hours with cats and bunnies and hamsters awwwwww \(^o^)/

But then my cousins said kalau jadi vet I have treat pigs and dogs and such......uhm. I mean, I don't have to, right? I can choose whether to treat cats only. Like I specialise only on cats, it's possible.....plus maybe I'd meet the man of my dreams and he's carrying his pet bunny bcos he's a loser who keeps a freaking bunny and he'd keep coming over eventhough there's nothing wrong with Mrs. Muffins (he's a loser) and in the end he's all like THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM I JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU and we'd get married and my Mr. Meow can be like BFFs with Mrs. Muffins and they'd get weird cabunny babies and I'd also have my weird kids who loves animals too and our house would be filled with animals and we'd get old and bury Mr. Meow and Mr. Muffins together and cry and bawl and we leave this world yes. We can. I can become a vet sure.

So yeah that's all I wanted to say bubye o/
Thursday, December 27, 2012 @ 9:41 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.