Prince In Disguise
Once upon a timeI was falling in love
In a fairy tale with no ending
I had a prince
As charming as can be
Who filled me with endless laughter
Who drowned me in the richness of happiness
Who entertained me not with castle clowns but his smile
He offered his hand in hope of a ride with me into the woods
For a happy ever after
But it seemed too far away for us to reach together, my prince
You laugh and say
One day, princess
One day, I'll take your hand and you'll see just how perfect
Our happy ever after will be
How empty that promise seems now
My prince in disguise.
Precious things are found in the most littlest thing in the world
You told me
A grin so bright I wondered if the sun had been there
An apple unfolded a discovery no man had thought of
And you
Unfolded a cold still heart incapable of love
So I thank you
And forever I'll love you
I resent you for the thought
Now that you're gone
Every little thing you touched,
You smelt and spoke of
Carries the treasure hold of memories into my arms
And again it seems impossible to look away from the chest of you
The small flower of pink
You slipped through my hair
I pick to gather for you
The ring shaped of a star
Why a star I wondered
A diamond represents wealth
But a star is an endless possibility to discover
You say
And now the night skies remind me of you, my prince in disguise.
Day time used to be filled with adventures and you
Night time was about darkness and dreams of you
But now light haunts me of you and night is only left with darkness.
Where have you gone, my prince in disguise?
It's all right
I assure myself
You're happier from the blackness of this cruel world
Now all that's left is a stone in memory of where you stand now
My prince in disguise.
--
Wtf really I was listening to Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble at 4 in the morning and wrote this confettis please ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 8:18 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
