Queen For The Day
Okay overdue but I deserve a post about my special, awesome birthday (⌒▽⌒)
Ugh finally I'm 14 and I'm so thankful for everything that's happened through out my entire existence.
I've been happy, sad, full, and so many other things that some people can't experience and I am so, so grateful that Allah SWT has given me all this, truly.
I know right now I'm not a faithful servant and believe me it haunts me every night when I think about how if I go to sleep, Allah SWT will take my life away and I'll die as a sinner in His eyes, it scares me more than anything else in this world, but I'm in a dark place with my faith and I pray that Allah SWT will open my heart once again to His way. Amin.
Okay so that's off my chest.
12.12.2012
Ah mom came home the night before and promised to take me to KLCC as a birthday treat and we did \(^o^)/
Woke up early and headed to KL bcos ma hates how sesak traffic is in KL after 12.
We bought movie tickets to watch Rise Of The Guardians at 11.30 again ugh but it was worth it BCOS DEAR GOD THAT MOVIE WAS HILARIOUS. Me and Mia watched it before at KLCC too and we laughed so hard.
Especially the baby bunny I CAN'T I WANTED TO SQUEAL BUT UGH JUST LOOK AT IT
Especially the baby bunny I CAN'T I WANTED TO SQUEAL BUT UGH JUST LOOK AT IT

Ma and Sarah said I was the bunny because I'm mean and grumpy (BUT REALLY IT WAS BECAUSE I'M CUTE AND FLUFFY)
So we went to Machines and ma was like this is the iPod right? okay buy it and just like that we bought it. Lol it was the fastest electronic buying decision I ever made and I was literally just like OH THAT'S IT? I THOUGHT WE'D DISCUSS IT A LITTLE, ARGUE OVER THE COLOR AND THE PRICE OR WHAT I'M BUYING BUT THAT'S IT? WE'RE DONE? And ma was just like yeahhhhhhhh.
So I got my iPod.
(I just got back from Family Day and I got sunburnt to blackness ack)
Ugh finally everything I've dreamt of for the past few months is in my hand being typed of this post right now and I love it I really doooooo ♡
It's a 32gb (ㅠㅠ), silver colored, Siri sassing iPod and I'm in love ♡♡♡
I was just really happy and I'll really, really work hard for PMR with my iPod (even though that's what fatin said too and....heh).
Then we stuck around the Rock Corner shop and looked at albums. After that,we somehow ended up at a camera shop and.....bought a Polaroid.
The only decent photo we took bcos we're just that inexperienced
After the movie, we bought some popcorn and then went to have lunch at Delicious. Ordered the usual salmon and had my birthday lunch in peace ^______^v
We went grocery shopping for a bit afterwards and got Chatime on the way home o/
It was a really special birthday for me and I hope to see more of them in my life, amin.
Saturday, December 15, 2012 @ 7:18 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.


