Roses And Tulips

Sighs it's less than a week for school to start and I'm not excited at all. Sheesh, uniform ain't bought, neither books I don't even know if I'm going to school or not.

Anyways, last weekend was my Mak Su's wedding (eventho I kept telling people it was my wedding hahahahahha) and dear god it was so....stressful? fun? yay-ing? yeahhhhhhhhh.

It was really hectic because aunts and cousins were there helping out to prepare for the wedding and I got really suffocated tbh I don't like crowded spaces and stuff.

Let's see the day before the wedding was just full of people setting up the pelamin and the bride and groom's bedroom and door gifts and food and god knows what else. The wedding planner, Sabri (who I thought was just plain adorable eventhough he's like 40) was there the whole day, telling people where to put this and that and was everywhere. In the morning, all the workers came and went to work on the;


Pelamin
messy as heck but then in the end it turned out really gorgeous ugh


Bride and groom's bedroom
god i'm still wondering how they made kak long's messed up room look this pretty

(I wanted to use my instagram photo of the room but it's a cheap skate and won't let me)

I worked on the door gifts and did everything Mak Su told me to do bcos she took us to Cyberjaya before as a gift for becoming her bridesmaid hehe

That night we had a small kenduri and the theme was blue weeeeeeee~

(idek mak su told me to fix her tudung)
and then me and the bride-to-be hihi 

Afterwards we did our inais and then went to bed- mak su took all of our ipods so that we'd sleep early.  

23.12.2012
Wedding Day

Finally it Mak Su's big day!!!!!!!!!! We woke up at 7, I showered first and got ready. Mak Su hired professional make up artists to do our make up- I heard oneof them did Apek's make up -_- (why would a footbal star need make up tbh)

But in all honesty, the make up was soooooooo thick. I could feel how heavy my face felt and my eyes hurt from the fake eyelashes (but I still liked them). I felt over the top tbh but after the nikah I took off the foundation and it looked better ^w^

Okay yadadadada after everyone was ready, we went out and uncle Khidir was there already and we sat down and they started the nikah thingy.

(omg munawwar hahahahahahaha)
nervous bride lol she got cold feet before the wedding xD
'aku terima nikah muzakiah binti mustapha kamal dengan mas kahwin RM300 tunai'
lol he said it so many times even i remembered it (and then there's pok de just ruining the moment -_-)
the bridesmaids [MA GORJAS FACE SO CAKED I CAN'T :(((( ]

wahhhhhhhhh the married coupleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee \o/

the awkward kiss hahaha uncle khidir is such an awkward crab tbh

hahaha okay so the nikah was finally over and we just hung around and ate until mak su and uncle khidir got ready for the wedding.

and it was embarassing to go out bcos strangers kept asking are you the bride and I was like NO MY WEDDING'S IN TWO YEARS I STILL GOT PMR TO GO THROUGH WOMAN and I'd just bow and leave lol

Around 12-1 Mak Su finally changed into her other bridal gown

heehee me and fatin accompanying her out ^w^
does thy see how awkward uncle khidir is
I was at the back bcos I was too short to hold the umbrella for Mak Su :(

ah the complete couples ^^^^^^^^
now abah has a guy to hang out with YAY

I love this picture *______*
oh and the cake was a pulut cake (don't ask me why)

one big happy family :')

YEAH 

mak su's nieces and nephew (omg munawwar hahahahahha)

Yeahhhhhhhhh the wedding was awesome (UHUH) and it was tiring but it was really fun and finally Mak Su's married and I hope Mak Su and Uncle Khidir stay together 9eva <33333333

At night, we had a small bbq (I only ate ONE okay ONE piece of lamb). And slept like a baby- which btw is how munawwar sleeps HE'S SUCH A BABY AND HE USED MY BLANKET HAHAHHAHAHAH I WAS LAUGHING WHEN I SAW HIM SO CUTE

And that ends Mak Su's wedding and hopefully the last lol I don't think I can take another wedding after this (well maybe mine hewhew) 

Let's just leave this here
K.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 @ 7:17 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.