And Counting

Ah it's only been two weeks of school and its holding out better than I'd expected (⌒▽⌒)

Tbh I thought this year would be a new start to everything. New classes, new teachers, new friends. But bam!!! Turns out we ended up with the same classroom, same teachers and same old friends, it feels like 2012 hasn't left yet. But I'm glad at least, I can fix 2012 before it leaves~

Ah let's see, first day of school was just plain awkward and hotttttt so it was a bust lol but after that I got used to talking to everyone again and school's been good ever since.

I was really set on talkin to Rus on the first day but it was sooooo awkwaaardddddddd HAHAHAHAHHAHA so I just avoided her all day bcos I didn't know what to say but when school ended she went all sombong nyerwwwww and I hugged her and ran for the bus with Nad going all 'hey you didn't talk to me????' at the back and I was just like 'oh sorry nad virtual hugs then' ( ̄Д ̄)ノ lol

Second day I finally talked to Rus and yeahhhhh it was just awkward HAHAAHHA but then I started asking the guys what this curse word meant and everyone heard it and went all what does it mean???? So I walked around going bxxxx bxxxx HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA and after that we were cool again. SEE, CURSING BRINGS FRIENDSHIPS CLOSER.

I really thought me and Panda would be awkward bcos we really were on the first day lol but oh god I laugh so hard with her in class and I'm kind of thankful she's one of my closest friends because I actually have balls to finally be loud in class again (^O^)/ haha I was just really paranoid to be noisy end of last year but panda's like the loudest girl in class and I pick it up from her xD we go to the same tuition center too so we see each other until night~ ah I hope I don't mess things up with panda. She's always been there for me so I really, really just don't wanna screw up my friendships anymore tyvm.

But then today there was crying incidents everywhere lol someone got in an accident and she was really close to us.....

Loljk atiqah cried bcos she was stressed from...school, I guess? And rus started crying in class bcos she's pmsinggggggggggggggggg lalallalalalalaalalalalalal

Hahaha I think today was a good end to my first two weeks of school o/ I'm actually over all my crushes hahaha guess I didn't actually like them as much /or I found someone new lalalalala/

God I'm so sleepy I'm going to bed early on a Friday night /it's 12.17 early for me ok/ what a looossseeerrrrrrr alright night!!!!!!

Friday, January 11, 2013 @ 8:17 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.