Pick Up

I over think things too much allll theeee freaaakinnnnn timeeeeee. I've been having a headache that literally jams knives in my brain since Thursday.

I have this kind of weird thing I tell myself that when I have pain for unknown reasons its because my supposed soulmate is in pain. Lol yeah I don't why I believe those things (but I read a fic about it once and it was good so maybe that's why) and maybe bcos I believe in soulmates so yeaaahhh when I had the headache I was already thinking that maybe 'he' whoever 'he' is, is drunk and is having a hangover. Lol. And that he probably fought or broke up with someone and got drunk (・_・;

The next day I woke up and the pain doubled so I lied in bed and started thinking I had a brain tumor and that I was gonna die soon bcos it was already in its 3rd stage and I was gonna quit school for chemo and when my classmates asked where I went to my class teacher she'll clear her throat and say 'I have an announcement class. Farah, the awesome will not be joining us in school anymore' and everyone's gonna go all whaat?

And Mrs Ainol will be all 'she wanted me to tell you guys that she's quitting school because she is going through chemotheraphy' and the class will go silent, 'she's in her third stage and has a brain tumor and decided to stop school. She wishes you guys good luck and hope that she goes through the chemo well'
AND THEN PEOPLE WILL CRY AND BAWL AND GO ALL WHYYYYY WHYYYYY WHY DIDN'T I TELL HER SHE WAS AWESOME WHEN I HAD DA CHANCE GOD SHE WAS SO COOL and a lot of tears and ill be bald by the time they visit me and- then I decided to eat panadol.

I really did think I had a tumor ahah ._. Selalu nak mintak kejahatan aku ni. Never had that kind of excruciating headache but yesterday the headache was just really horrible so I went to the clinic and the doctor said I had a migraine o

Left sided migraine cos migraines are only felt at one side of the brain hehe I googled it. So yeah now I'm fine lol no tumors thank god and not (sadly) quitting school anytime soon xoxo
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 @ 6:59 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.