Twist and Turn
Sadly to say, I'm becoming so uninterested in KPOP. I've always been low key of my likings towards it but I've never really lost the spark of living the kpop fan life. Until now.I don't know what it is really. One day I'm in love with it but the next the feelings just disappear and soon enough, it's gone.
I stopped checking blogs of them, even the ones I looooved and somehow got sucked in humor blogs and other fandom blogs. Fandoms that I wouldn't have ever thought I could be even a little interested in.
Even hearing their names doesn't excite me anymore. Their accomplishments, I can't seem to feel proud of. And that spark that lights into a firework at the sight of their faces has turned into ash, there's no air to reignite it.
I've lost my love for them.
It's so ironic, really. I'm losing my love for them over something I had thought so many times in the past that I would never like.
I've always thought that Koreans were it. They were my only music engine and entertainment. American music hurt my ears and I never liked British after they terrorized us.
But here I am, actually liking their music (most of 'em) and London is actually....nice.
I'm starting to like Sherlock and my hidden belieber side has shown (TRUE BELIEBER LADIES AND GENTS) and I'm starting to read a little bit.
Sherlock is brilliant. And it sucks that its only on Season 2 with only 3 episodes per season. But it balances well because one episode is for an hour.
I've always liked Justin. If I wasn't so deeply immersed with KPOP I think a part of me would chosen the Bieber way o/ His recent album was really good and I started to like like him (no that was no typo)
Aha, I've realized that last year I didn't read all that much. Maybe because I was always reading fanfics and my mind was only about otps and when I tried reading about normal people falling in love, it just didn't fit. Even reading books became hard after being used to staring at screens. I became really turned off at the thought of reading because....takde feel. Haha
But now, I can read again. From a book. Not an iPod screen. Last year it was so hard to digest the words and understand what I'm reading because it wasn't romance or about Koreans so I gave up. I've been reading only a few books, more than I've read last year.
Right now I'm trying to finish off the Hunger Games trilogy.
It's really good. I watched the movie and it wasn't all that great. The book was realllyyyyyyy greaaattt. I understood the plot more and the love story is messed up and crap but its greattt. I can picture lah who's who in the book (bcos I have no imagination to create the characters myself). Plus with all the Jennifer Lawrence hype, I decided to watch the movie.....she didn't really fit the movie to me?
She's supposed to act as an underfed girl who hunts but Jennifer was really fit so I didn't really believe the character she played (lol I sound messed up).
Oh yeah, two weeks ago, I actually read a non-korean fanfic. I was scrolling through and found a link to a Sherlock fic so I read it AND IT WAS TRAUMATIZING OMG
SherlockxJohn fic and I felt so awkwarddddddddd. Like two guys who are not Korean are in love with each other and I just felt queasy and couldn't look at Sherlock for a few days hahhahaha
I read another one and I still felt creeped out but then I started to watch the episodes again....and.....they're so cute....together. omg.
Small otp....yay.
Sighs I can't believe all that's changed rn. I'm actually shipping British guys together and listening to JB all day long. If last year me saw me right now, she'd think I switched souls with someone ack
Haiyoo I never expected myself to change from KPOP. But yet here I am.
How do I end this nicely.
I'm glad though, I've always felt belittled for liking KPOP from my family members so its nice that I'm liking the same things as my mom so we talk about Sherlock together hihi.
Maybe it's a good change?
Friday, March 15, 2013 @ 5:10 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
