Anti socials

Just.....

There's a difference between being shy and arrogant.

Shy is having little confidence to go up to someone and say hi but they want to. They just can't help it.

Arrogant is having the confidence to say hi but choosing not to. Always wanting people to come to you. And when they don't, they're the arrogant ones.

Anti socials are arrogant people.

Idc.

No matter how many times people tell me that they can't have fun in a crowd bcos they're anti social, all I hear is 'I'm too good to hang out with these losers'.

I hope everyone terasa.

Because I'm talking to everyone including myself.

✌
Sunday, April 28, 2013 @ 3:37 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.