Oh June
Such an eventful month!!!!!! I think this has been the nicest month this year yet.
Debate, for starters.
So three years counting now haha this time I'm in with Arif freakin Zafri ughhhhhhhhhhhh, Andrew, Fazril ughhhghhghhhh and Nik Iqbal.
Surrounded by hot seniors oh the heart attacks I had?????
During the two week break, we had one meeting at school to brief and stuff (awkward as hell). I kept texting my mom to look cool like gahd. Teacher kept leaving and I kept fidgeting and trying to look swek just ugh
So on Monday and Tuesday- the competition was on that Tuesday ok, we worked our asses off with only 2 days to prepare. My speech was settled but my prime minister Arif Zafri had probs (hihi) so I helped him out shkaruisskso I spent 20 minutes alone with him ok???? Awkwardest 20 mins ever???? But it was the longest time I have ever spent with him and I justttttt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he spoke only a few times and I kept trying to avoid him bcos I didn't wanna make him uncomfortable so sighs
But tbh la kan, during the entire time I didn't feel anything for him. I rly thought I was over him (after 20++++ times trying to). Only after debate did I feel the feels again and it hit so bad, I didn't want to go to school just so I could start crushing on him all over again. He's a good guy, but dear god liking him is like banging your head against his chest (comfy but hard hahahhha jkjk). So frustrating.
Anyways on Monday tu memang full charge practice lah. On Tuesday gelabah gila. Nak handwrite the speeches and prime minister didn't finish his oppo speech (which I did half for him bcos I'm a good person coughcough). Ate lunch and at 2, we left to 14 (1).
He was such an idiot when we went in, playing with his (fine) coat. Time pilih which school to fight and if oppo or gov, we forced prime minister to do ahha. He kept going 'weh kau ah. Aku tak nak' but I made him anyways dhajhdkska
So we got 8 (1)/(2) as our opponent and we got opposition.
I was already ranting to teacher about how unlucky we were bcos three years straight dapat oppo and we were so confident nak dapat government ahhahaa zafri felt bad I guess but what to do lah kan. He whispered 'weh nanti tolong aku rebut tau, aku tak reti sangat' and I was like okokok (squealing bcos he was so adorbs).
Opponents were all girls and under 15, so the boys all cocky (Andrew esp) saying kite menang for sureeeee. Hahahaha idiots they are tbh
At 3, quarantine time ended and the comp started. Nampak sangat we were nervous hahaha he kept playing with his pen and Andrew kept cussing the oppos and I just sat, sweating my ass off. Oh, when we sat down, Zafri went 'kenapa lah kene pakai jacket' bcos it was rly hot and I said 'to look professional' and he went alllll 'ye right' and laughed and I scoffed BUT INSIDE I WAS LIKE OMG HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO TALK TO ME AUHAHSJFKKSJSK
We kept switching rebut ideas and POIs and when it was his turn I wished him good luck teehee. He mumbled a lot so I kept whispering louder and faster if he was going too slow (FUCK WAS THAT A PUN HAHAHAHAHAH). When his papers started flying around, he nudged me and told me to help him like dawwwww. When he sat down he kept mumbling and I just kept saying he was good :-))))))
Everytime he POI-ed, he'd sit down and went all the fuck did I ask cos the government didn't understand what he said ahahhaha I felt so sorry for him :-(((
When it was my reply speech, I borrowed his speech to masukkan and we're just so cute :( He said good luck to me and then clapped ughhhh god I was shining brighter than dem damn diamonds baby during my reply. Comel gila.
Tapi in the middle of speech, I lost it. I forgot what to say and kept going uhhhh uhhhh uhhh and then he whispered, slow down. ISTG I STOPPED THINKING FOR 3 SEC BEFORE I GOT MY BRAIN BACK GOD. The things he does to me.
We were all really pumped when they were gonna announce cause in all honesty WE HAD IT MAN. The government sucked ass (hahhaha) and we were so sure nak menang en. Tapi tetibe government pulak yang menang. My heart dropped ten thousand feet in the ground and the boys were cursing so loudly haahhaa (they cursed very very loudly during the debate too gdi). Zafri turned to me and hissed PUKIMAK SIAL and I laughed. Uh god. Such a foul mouth ah rupanya. I was rly upset. All of us were.
When we were going back, teacher nudged me and went all 'sedih dah tak dapat jumpa Zafri lepas ni?' and I was like YESSSSSSS and we both laughed and the boys looked at us. Malu.
So when I was sitting alone, and Zafri and the boys left, it hit me that I was never going to see and talk and joke around with him anymore. I got so sad about debate and him, I didn't go to school. I literally rolled around in bed crying out 'ZAFRI IM GONNA MISS U SO MUCH' the whole morning. I was back to Zafri again and I hated myself.
I seriously thought it was over but sighs?????
I don't see him anymore and never will talk to him d'awwwww.
I sorta wished we won so I could've spent more time with him :-(((
Ok ok done with debate. That took an hour to write gdi.
Last week, we had Sports Day!!!!! All I did was walk around and lied on the grass hahahaha. But it was cute. I got to spend time with my homies. If it was last year, takkan pandang pun sports day but now I've changed a little??? I'm trynna participate in everything cos last year for me here hehe.
And yesterday, was Hari Koperasi. Wow. Lemme say, I DO NOT WANT TO BE A BUSINESS OR SALES PERSON. It was so stressful ahhaha.
We had to keep buying ice cream and ice bcos business laku gila hahaha. Kerja aku masukkan ice je hehe, tak guna jugak en. But it was so fuuuunnnnn. I never got myself involved with Hari Koperasi before- bajet hot dulu en but it was great I guess.
We went out on Friday to get ingredients (we sold air float) and got everything ready. I was an hour late to school tho ahaha.
Aaaannnnddddddd he came over to my stall!!!! I freaked out I RAN TO THE BACK AND IT WAS SO OBVIOUS COS I KEPT PACING AND SLIPPING AND UGGGGGGGHHHHHH IDIOT?????
I felt so relieved when he left god.
By the time it was 2, dah sikit je orang. So we closed up by 3 and I waited around with Nad. I slept like a baby ahhaha sian Nad sesorang kene watch me sleep. It was tiring ok, my feet hurt by the time it was 1 o'clock.
But untung ahhhhh hehe we made RM300!!!!! We got back our RM 120 modal and enough to pay back everyone. Haha I got RM90 for upah woot woots!!! Of course not as much as everyone else.
My sister's haunted house got RM 900 ok??????? Hariry's burger stall got RM 600??? Pergghhhhh untung semuaorg.
It was a great turn out actually. Loads of people came and there was a lot of things to buy hehe.
It's been such a good month tbh.
I don't complain about my prayers anymore, I'm doing good in school, I got my friends back, it's alllll goooodddd.
Oh and tomorrow I'm going to SAS for two weeks!!!!! Eeeppppp!!!!!
Sad I won't get to see him for two weeks but I guess it'll do with 80 hot boys around hihihihi.
Alright I'm off to bed! Goodbye June!!!!! Let July be even better for Ramadhan!!!
Amin ♡
Sunday, June 30, 2013 @ 8:00 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
