Kehadapan Si Jendul

Out of all my friends, I've never made any efforts to celebrate your birthday. Even when we were BFFs. I'd write Nad letters, send Rus cheap birthday cards, send clothes, or leave birthday posts here. But never you. I guess, I thought we weren't that close to begin with and yeah I feel like a dick for picking you last for my friends ranking.....

Because to be honest, you've been a really great friend to me this year. You've been helping me with my studies and you're normal around me. You're not nervous like everyone is...sometimes....I've always been closer to Nad but somehow I feel as close to you as I am to her ahahhaha You're a really great friend and from the bottom of my heart, I'm so sorry for all the shit I did last year and this year. 

I love the fact that I can have someone to talk about the future with, because everyone else doesn't seem to give a crap and now I have someone to talk about my cats!!!! Panda doesn't have any :-( I'd spend hours laughing by myself looking at cats and its FREAKING NICE TO FANGIRL OVER CATS WITH YOU.

AND
NOW
YOU'VE
JOINED
ME
IN
THE
PERFECT
PITCHES
CLUB 

WELCOME.

Exits are nowhere to be found. Sit the eff down and watch Pitch Perfect four times with me.

Ah, IF YOU TEASE ME ABOUT THIS IN SCHOOL, I'LL CUT YOU SITI.

Have a happy, happy, birthday,Elin. You, out of all people, deserve it. Thanks for still sticking with me through my crap and being a suppah duppah friend ♡사랑해♡😘😘😘😘😘😘



Tuesday, October 22, 2013 @ 9:43 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.