Lost & Found

You know what I want? 

I want to be found.

I want to be found in a crowd 

With blank faces and soundless steps

I want to have people who find me

Even when I don't realize I need to be found

I want to light a match 

And burn the sea to hell

I want to swallow 

7 billion people's secrets down my throat 

And have someone choke the pitch black insides of me

I want to stand in front of your door 

With a boom box screaming the lyrics of love 

Screw the neighbors

Screw the boy-girl policy

It's time girls and women take our own stand and open our palms to grab 

The cold hearted heart of theirs instead 

I'm done waiting for magic to curse me

I'm sick of shutting my eye lids to let my mind waltz me to the clouds till midnight 

And I'm tired of sitting around waiting for a lost shoe to be found

Damn it

I want to be found.
Monday, November 4, 2013 @ 6:50 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.