Confidence
I get that being over confident is just annoying and embarrassing but you have to understand that being confident itself is a good thing.Jangan, pls la jangan try to point out others' flaws to hurt them so that they become less confident. Feeling good about yourself is such a blessing because very little people feel okay at all with their life or body. It's something everyone deserves and if they do have it, don't step on them.
Kalau dah tau she's insecure about her weight or height, not the joking sort of insecurity, the real one, then don't say anything about it. Shut up. Just, don't.
I'm not the cutting type, I'm the emotionally abusive type. When people comment on my weight (everyone), I feel so disappointed with myself. I look in the mirror and feel so angry with myself. Up to the point where I just stare at the mirror and ridicule myself. Tapi every bad times has good ones. I put down the mirror, stopped hating myself so much and just focus on the good things. And after weeks battling with self hatred, it's getting better. I'm confident about myself.
Everyone should be confident in their own skin and life and no one should take that away.
Sunday, December 22, 2013 @ 7:24 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
