Adventures In Mozac

Things are good with me right now. It's Raya Haji break and my finals continue next week but everything's just rly good rn. 

So much has happened hehe I've been sort of busy since mid terms gahhhhh.

I went to Singapore for SEA2 Conference!!!!!! I went with Afiq so that was a bonus ((((yknow sleeping two doors away from him))) and it was really fun!!! I got to meet people from all over East Asia and got to visit Singapore and went mad souvenir shopping hahahha.  We didn't really prepare anything for the conference bcos technology-less but I presented for Mozac ehehehhe. Nanyang Girls' High School also held a carnival and we got to go around the school and play games. Wushhhh memang best ah sekolah dieorg. Ofc it's a private school so it's facilities and infrastructure was just plain awesome. Only problem was water. You had to use a tissue to pee so....yuck. The boarding school was huge and the rooms was like hotel rooms okkkkk. Three person per room hehhhh. Culture shock beno dak2 Mozac tau ada boarding school with a three-person room and a water heater ;p There was also Nigerian students who came along with us when we went around Singapore. They're really friendly and so easy to talk to soooo ^^ 

I was actually expecting the conference to be such a dud bcos we're all rly awkward but I really missed everyone after it ended. The Phillipine girls were crying like mad when it was the closing dinner and so was this Indon guy so it actually meant a lot to us, being so close even though we'd probably never see each other again :< 

Oooohhhhh and our culture night performance!!!!! Ahhahaha we practiced gila2 for it and it was worth it cos we were da boooooommmbbbbbb πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£ eheheheh no lah. But Afiq surprised us all cos during rehearsals he'd always do it so malu2 and kalau practice Silat pun we'd always yell at him cos he didn't do the HUK parts lol but time betul2 perform he did it so weeeelllll even we were shocked loloool I was on stage going perghhhh afiiiqqqqqqqq hahahahaahha.

Culture night was so fun bcos double the selfie-ing huuuuurrrrrr lol I literally took  pictures with anyone I saw xD I wanted memories, yknow, I didn't want to leave without knowing all the students :( and it was a good thing semua org layaaaaan je ahhahahaha 

Singapore was really awesome, first time travel without family!!!!!! 

Then I had Spell It Right!!!!! I won second place under Melaka division eheheheh god I didn't even expect anything when I went. I just wanted to get it over with but tetibe I lepas until the finals lol. 

You get put in groups of ten people and only one person goes to the finals. But it was pure luck je I got the first group and bcos everyone was losing their shit and I was the only one calm and lepak plus I got rly easy words, I passed after the second round ehhe. My word was nuance and revetment.....

For finals, lawan lagi sepuluh orang. But this time everyone gets three words to spell and who gets the most right wins. I got tied with two rights and went to the next round. 

The first word lagi the KYS girl won first place so I had to rebut second place with the SMK Bukit Baru boy. heheheheh I don't even remember what I spelled but I was like OMG YAY??????!!!!! RM2500 COME TO MAMA!!!!!! Bangga gila siuuuttttttt. 

Balik Mozac, with my big ass cheque, budak2 basket semua WUUUSHHHHHHH hahahahahahah. And I was screaming DUDE I WON AND EVERYONE WAS LIEK OMG DUDE U WON!!!!!! Hahahaha even though second place!!!!! Everyone was congratulating me and god that was the first time I felt proud to be in Mozac haha ;p 

And recently I got into Nilam.....you're probably thinking omg what a dork (((vanida))) but the competition was so me!!!!!! Hahahaha so nerdy I know but I really liked the competition. 

Pagi2 lagi was the essay part. Berbunga-bunga siut ayaaaat kalah A. Samad Said xD ehhe xde lah, I thought I'd lose marks bcos apparently there was a limit but my teacher who was a judge there said I GOT THE HIGHEST MARKS FOR THE ESSAY PART 😁😁😁😁😁 

Then there was the penilaian individu. You just go in, pick a card, I got family love and the judges would ask you questions about your topic. I was really lucky sbb dpt topic senang nak mampoihhhhh. All I did was talk about my family bladibla. And the questions was thankfully easy. Do you think Saturdays are important for a family? If your siblings fought, what would you do? Home is a haven, discuss. They just wanted to test your English bcos the tokoh has to be fluent and stuff so I think I did good in it hehehe plus the head judge was my English teacher so 😏😏😏😏 hehe no lah ;p 

I lacked marks in the group discussion. You'd be put into three person per group, given a topic and all of you have to speak for twenty minutes. Berterabur gila kiteorg lololol. We finished our ideas after 3 minutes but you had to keep talking until the 20 minutes was up so everyone kept adding this and that tapi sangat x teratur!!! Hahaha but the judges all smiled everytime I talked hehe sygilah saya xp and when it was done the judge asked me where I was from woohoo.

But sadly I got second place AGAIN. I LOST TO THE GUY BY 2 MARKS. DUA MARKAH JE SETAN AKU MENYIRAP GILA HAHAHAH and the guy who got tokoh nilam was coincidentally the guy who got third in SIR hehe. Geram gila after knowing I lost by two marks!!!!! 

But after I calmed down, bersyukurlah. I was really stressed about nilam bcos I had my finals going on and tsk it was such a bother tau!! I went in the hopes of getting it over quickly but! Alhamdulillah! I think I've been so blessed this year :) 

Overall, the four Mozac students semua dapat placing. For BM, we got tokoh nilam and nombor dua. Bangga siut tgk Mozac side by side atas pentas wkwkwkwk. For English, we got fifth and second placing! Bangga lah!!!!

After nilam I just got really determined. If I could win without even wanting to, then imagine if I really worked for it. Nak kaut dohhhh. Next year I won't be able to join so many competitions so this year! InsyaAllah, nak conquer sikit English hehe ;p 
Friday, October 3, 2014 @ 5:35β€―AM / 0 thoughts


Β« Older posts Newer postsΒ»



Copyright Β©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.