Malam-Malam
I spent an hour doing homework with Siti last night. I miss her. And us studying late at night. It'd always be me and her because Cheng can hardly keep her eyes open at night to study. Ingat lagi, aku dengan Siti malam-malam with our night routine. Like clockwork. Setiap malam pergi iron sama-sama, brush our teeth (or just her if I was too lazy), go to the bathroom and then ambik wudhu'. Then take our bantals and selimut and figure out who sleeps on which side. She'd always complain if I was on her left side hehe. Baca doa sama-sama lepas tu tidur.
It would always be me and Siti on the floor, studying or talking. During finals we stayed up together sampai 3 pagi dekat bilik tamu. Cheng dah give up and Fatin Nadia dah tersengguk-sengguk tidur, plus it was freezing cold. Siti lah yang ajar kiteorg agama and all of us blindly learning add maths hahahah. Kalau study dekat dorm, she'd always KO first lepas tu tak habis-habis suruh aku tidur jugak hahahaha tak nak aku berjaya sendiri ;p I drink Nescafé if I want to study so I'd always sleep last. There was one time je I didn't study malam during finals and it was on the night of Biology. Big mistake lol. Dapat C terus ahhahaha.
I remember feeling so lonely if she slept at her dorm. But pagi-pagi nanti she'd come and wake us up. Aku dengan Cheng kalau pepagi buta ni payah nak mampus nak bangun. Selalunya by 6.15+ baru keluar lol. Tapi if ada exams then Cheng would wake up early and study at the hall or in class.
It's always like that. If there was an exam then by 7 am everyone would be in class, quiet as hell, studying. Prep malam pun sama. Diaaaam je. People coming in and out of my class teaching each other and asking questions. Cara budak asrama belajar is good lah. Kita dulu-dulu study time PMR lonely je hahahah. Here we get to study sampai malam-malam with friends and the teachers can come at night to teach us before an exam. There is always time and space to learn with teachers because they're always around. And they sacrifice a lot of their time coming to school to have an extra class with us. It's like you're living with your teachers and friends so sangat senang to study at boarding school. But the will to study tu.....ahhaha it comes and goes.
Sighs I am so not looking forward to school but I am looking forward to asrama life. It's different. School is school. But asrama, it's almost like home.
Eeeeee Saadah hitam
Wednesday, December 17, 2014 @ 2:22 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.

