Sticky Notes

That's the thing.

I will always feel just a little bit disheartened when I hear of your new adventures.

I will always be envious of your travels and time aways.

Because it means you're now somewhere good in your life.

And me?

I'm still skulking over your love interests.

Forever dreading to hear when you finally decide to settle down

Hoping for me to be somewhere far, far away when the time comes

Wishing I could let ignorance drape over me

When I finally have to see your wedding invitation in the mail

You're older now, but still the same as ever

Though I never knew you then, I'm glad I know you now

I see some part of you in everyone I like

And it's rather pathetic, yes

But they say to the limit you love someone is when you see them in everyone you meet

I do hope you a merry, merry life

But I just don't want to witness it

Not when you're happy

Not when you're sad

That's the thing, really

I'm no longer in love with you

But a part of me

Will always

Always

Love you.
Saturday, June 6, 2015 @ 1:49 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.