Freedom Tastes Bittersweet

I needed time to write about this year.

Unlike last year,the words flew past me, I knew what I felt about the whole year. I was happy and grateful and full of memories. This year was full of memories too but I have to admit, 2015 wasn't one of my best years. I sorta knew I'd feel this way about this year judging from how I started the year with.

I dreaded this year. Everytime I thought about coming back to Mozac, it just made me cringe. Everytime I thought about SPM, I just wanted to dig a hole and bury myself. I wasn't ready for this year. I don't think I ever was haha judging from how crap I did for my SPM. I don't know. Maybe I'm just feeling a lil morbid about 2k15 because it sort of ended in bad terms with her but I can't deny that the last weeks of school was pretty awesome minus losing one of my best friends heh.

By the end of the year I was just really sick of juniors haha I hated it when they came back to school. As much as they hated having to come back to the dorms, I hated it even more hahaahah. Entahlah, you just get to the point where seniority doesn't matter anymore, just the seniors. We did the craziest shit when we were the only ones at school.

Panjat tangki lah.

Panjat luar kelas lah.

Panjat dewan besar lah.

Mandi kolah.

Main basketball pukul 5 pagi.

Main futsal lepas subuh lah.

Keluar jogging lepas subuh nak tengok sunrise (ofc I never did this because you had to actually wake up early lmao).

Bakar nasi lemak lah ( don't ask ).

Dapat sodorm!!! (hahahah)

It was so goddamn fun minus all the early classes ahahahha.

Mom's right, I'm so not a morning person. I literally slept through all my morning classes. On a good day, I'd only sleep until recess. But on those nights where I melagha with Cheng online/study sampai 1 pagi, then I'd end up sleeping until the class ended hahahaha even in Biology class when Cikgu Hayati (scariest teacher bruh) was mad because no one paid attention lmao.

But the one thing I'm glad about finishing school is the cikgus psycho-ing us zzzz

Maybe it's because I never went to a school where really respecting teachers were a thing. But in Mozac, perghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but silap sikit je kena bebel pasal keberkatan cikgu for SPM -_________- I got really pissed about it at the end haahha

I mean, I know how important keberkatan cikgu is tapi there are teachers that take it too far. Sampai nak ugut our SPM lah. To me, it started feeling like they were gods or smth. Yeah, that sounds bad but when you've heard the kamu-fikir-saya-punya-doa-tak-penting-ke speech a thousand times, you start to get sick of it. Ada yang memang percaya that their prayers would make a change in our results. Buat sikit salah je terus nak ugut us with the no-keberkatan-for-ur-spm card. Walao, muak aku sia. Dah lah tengah stress semua and u wanna add with ur APOLOGIZE-TO-ME attitude zzzz

Okay, hopefully none of them see this lol bcos y'all need to chill. We're kids, we need to breathe for a lil while eventhough the bakar nasi lemak incident was bad lol.

I'm starting to get Mozac withdrawals.

When you spend 24/7 with the same people everyday, you start to really miss waking up to their ugly ass faces hehehehehe. I didn't even feel like unpacking when I came home, because it meant my life was now at home. I wasn't going back to Mozac anymore. Sighs, it's still sad to say my highschool is finally over. Dah tak dapat dah balik Mozac with my bakuls and my laundry and unfinished homework hehehe.

I used to love Sunday nights. Time prep everyone would copy each other's homeworks (esp Bio) and be busy doing work. Macam betul-betul budak SBP hahahah. But last-last tu I dreaded it because that was the day the juniors came back hahahaha

So, how did my last day year in highschool go minus all the drama?

Fucking fantastic.

But that's for another post to tell.
Saturday, December 12, 2015 @ 9:11 AM / 0 thoughts


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.