SPM Tales
BAHASA MELAYUI remember sleeping during our last class hahaahha but I also remember the whole Merah-Silu-Is-SO-Not-Coming-Out speech. I was actually really nervous for my BM papers. Eventhough I got an A for my trials, I always felt like my results were okay because Cikgu Dell was really generous in giving us marks hahahah So I got nervous thinking what if I had a strict marker and what I've been doing this whole year was mediocre and the real standards were actually really high. So all I did the night before was read essays. But I was flipping hard that night, I was too jittery to really remember anything. And I remember sleeping with an uneasy feeling heh.
As usual, every first day of exams I woke up early and went over cool phrases and words before heading off to the dewan terbuka. It was then that I understood those that felt nervous for English paper. Just memorizing phrases and content points and hoping like hell that it fit the essay lmao.
The first day was really emotional haha. So many parents came and I cried a lil because I wished my family was there too. It was just sad to see everyone hugging their parents and have them wish good luck fkdsfklashf Even Cheng cried okay so it wasn't just me that felt left out. 5 minutes before we went in, Milin was crying like craycray. Tak tau lah if he was stressed or sad but yeah. 10 minutes before everyone was hugging each other, wishing good lucks, cryinnngggggg. It was then that I felt this strong bond between all of us that I never quite felt throughout the year. Memang emotional gila lah before entering the hall!!! Hahahah.
I was actually shaking when I first started writing. I actually just stared at my blank paper for like 5-7 minutes just thinking oh my god this it my spm has started these two years are ending with the start of my first written words on this paper. Literally internally panicking. But once I started writing, I just forgot everything. All I could think of was the phrases I memorized. Fitting in all the cool words and making sure my paragraphs were equal. Like I was so in the zone. I just wrote and wrote and wrote and just prayed internally that all of it made sense lol.
My paper 2 was also alright minus the whole Merah Silu drama ahahaha. I actually started reading all the literature stuff during that 4 hour break. Because I hantam all komsas before and still managed to survive so I did the same thing lol I know, that's bad. Plus, the peribahasa questions this year was okaaayyyyy so I felt okay too lol. Believe me I suck ass at BM peribahasas zzzzz.
All in all, I don't think I did as bad as I thought I would for BM!!!!
ENGLISH
Okay, I actually studied History the night before English lol I know cocky nak mati en. But I also helped a few people out too, so it wasn't all for nothing.
For my essay, I wrote about one of favourite sixpenceee's stories hahaahha with a touch of my own to fit the theme. I was actually really proud of that essay hehehehe
It was about working as a deep sea diver. I wrote about what I did, rigging, fixing submarines, even retrieving lost missiles from the sea. Literally engineers of the sea. I added the creepy parts from the original story like finding hieroglifs on the bottom of new submarines and being circled by a massive shark at the bottom of the ocean. Then I introduced Adam, my colleague who's family revolved around the sea. His wife was a scuba instructor, his son a navy soldier and his precious daughter was an engineer specializing in submarines.
His daughter was working on this new government project to build a submarine twice the size of a normal one. She followed along on the first mock trial of the submarine. Suddenly they lost contact with the sub and had to call in our team to save them. The risk was the fact that the submarine was at the bottom of the bloody ocean and there were dozens of sharks circling the sub because luck would have it, it was migrating season (i don't even know if sharks migrate lmao). Because Adam's wife taught him how to deal with sharks, he volunteered to go down. Bla bla bla, it took him nearly six hours to rescue them and he collapsed as soon as he resurfaced.
Damn, should've just written the whole thing out huh ehehehhehe
I was a lil nervous for paper 2. I did really bad for my paper 2 in trials. I actually got 9/12 for my objectives and kena side eye by Madam Rita lool. So I didn't play around this time. Hopefully, I did good zzzzzzzzz
SEJARAH
I was actually really freaked out for history because you're supposed to do exercises on the last day but damn son, I still hadn't covered half of form 5 topics sdjfhsdj I panicked and just did exercises and I studied the topics that I got a lot wrong. That helped a lot because I managed to finish form 4 and a couple of form 5 topics. Son, memang tak tenang siot the night before ahhahah. And luck would have it, I managed to finish all the topics pagi tu!!! Woots.
I was also blessed because the few minutes I had before entering the hall, I actually came across the Fernando dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was just like a 2 second scan of it but alhamdulillah I ingat during paper 2. I was too focused on answering I didn't really stop to think of how hard the questions were until I got out of the hall and people were legit crying. Even Cheng cried!!!! I was like omg it was actually hard......crap.
History is also one of those subjects I take for granted because Cikgu Rohani is pretty lenient. I remember not studying much for midterms and managed to get an A-. So I praaaaaaaay for my sejarah quuurl.
Paper 3 was crap. I thought I could score full for it but I got frustrated in the end because it was so freakin' KBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
(38)
MATH MODE
I got a B (63%) for trials so I was daaaaang nervous for my math mode. I was actually suprised too at my result because I've never gotten a B for my math mode and it just really hit me that I couldn't take it for granted. Plus the trial questions were pretty ridiculous. Still, boleh je keluar macam tu for the real SPM so I didn't push my luck for math mode.
Paper 1 was hard dude lol. Usually my paper 1 is my forte but it was reaaaaaaally hard. But alhamdulillah paper 2 was suprisingly okay. I was expecting the drawing part to be hard but it was just normal squares so I was thankful.
And I know it's bad too check your answers but I still did for all subject lol.
(36)
AGAMA
Another subject I took for granted. I always do this for agama sjkfhsdkjfhs Even time PMR I didn't study for it before the exams. I started studying two days before the exam eVENTHOUGH I HAD A WEEK TO PREPARE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hafazan and hadis lagi la aku tak study sfjkashdfjas I studied those two during the half hour break we got in between papers. Beach I was genuinely scared for my agama. I checked my paper 1 and I got 19 wrong dfsflkasfljlkj that's not even counting my subjectives zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tbh, I targeted 5 A+ for my SPM. All of them I hoped would come from my core subjects but I had a bad feeling about my agama. Eventhough Sejarah was tough, I had hope to get A+. But for agama, even when I was answering paper 2 I had this sinking feeling that agama wasn't going to be one of my A+s.....
Rugi lah because sepatutnya senang je score for it!!!!!!!! If only I fucking studied!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's no use crying over spilled milk now....tawakkal je lah :)
ksdkljfldsjf
ADD MATHS
Oh boy.
Okay, add maths was bearable because my family came!!!!!!!!!!! I was really happy lol I forgot how hard it was heheheheheh it was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My family coming, not the papers lol.
Straight up, I'm gonna say that I was a bit confident for my papers because of my trial results.....
I mean, I was over the moon (wow clichenya lol) when I got a B for add maths considering how freakin' hard SBP trial paper was. Cikgu Marzitah was just da bomb when she moved my grade up and I got a B+ instead. She said it was to motivate me for the real exam kfjsdalfjasf I love her <3333
When I failed addmaths during midterms I legit cried in the teacher's room and Cikgu Marzitah hugged me and it was so embarassing dfksdjsdjkl I already told my parents and my classmates that I passed but it turned out I got my marks wrong and I cried like crazy. I just felt really disappointed with myself because trials was getting closer and I wasn't improving shit. I was also in second class and you're not supposed to fail when you're in second class. The pressure of being a Beta got to me too. I felt like I let the class down with my result sdfkjhadskfjsl
That was just the turning point in my life. I worked my ass half off (hehe) and that B+ just boosted me for my exams. I wasn't expecting a B. I just expected to pass and I was really grateful. But I sort of felt bad because I sort of took it for granted for a while. I did my exercises half-heartedly and just did the ones that I liked haha and when Cikgu Marzitah explained things I'd just wander off if I didn't like the topic.
But I was grateful that I sat with an Alpha student during our last prep. She taught me the things that I really didn't understand and I am seriously grateful because I actually answered the question for once (probability smh). THANK YOU DIHAAAAAAAAAA <3
I'm also grateful to Cikgu Marzirah a lottttttttttt because after midterms, she really helped the students that failed in Beta. When it was free time, I'd sit with her at the desk and she taught me one on one. I'd do questions the night before and she'd answer every question I didn't understand. She really went out on me and if I get an A (insyaAllah), it's all thanks to her and Allah ofc. Thank you, Mamazitah!!!!!!!!! <33333
Paper 1 is usually my strong point and I felt sort of good that I managed to answer the bee question lmao. But paper 2, I gotta admit it was friggin' tough. I felt frustrated half way through and shamefully left 2 questions blank (yang wajib pulak tu adoiiii). During trials, I felt confident with my paper 2 tbh. But it was the other way around for my SPM tapi I tawakkal!!!!!!!!!
Turun graph pls!!!!!!!!!
PHYSICS
I gotta admit, out of all my electives, I've always liked physics best. Ironic, because at the start of form 4 I really didn't like physics because it was all theories and things you couldn't see and touch. But I did okay during finals and managed to get an A-. So I started liking physics in form 5.
Imma be real here and say that I think I only paid 45% attention class lmao. Cikgu Ain's the chill type so she doesn't care if people sleep in her class. I don't think she even knew my name the whole 2 years looool. But she was damn good at physics. Her constant positive attitude was always my favourite thing in her class. Eventhough I didn't pay attention in class lol, I liked Cikgu Ain.
This was also one of the subjects I took for granted. I did trials half-heartedly but got a B+. Still, it wasn't an A and I went all out for SPM. I don't want to see a B+ for my SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paper 2 felt like a dance. I just answered whatever came to mind and tawakkal lol. I always did that with physics but this time, insyaAllah ada lah jugak yang I taram betul!!! My paper 1 pulak was the highest I've ever gotten in exams AND exercises alhamdulillah!!!
I feel good about my physics..........insyaAllah.
(43)
CHEMISTRY
Gurl, if I fail Chemistry I'd legit cry. Because Cikgu Mail literally went through all the topics one by one after trials. He litballs explained every topic in detail in those 3 months. Sumpah syukur gila.
Cikgu Mail's dedication scared me so I really wanted to do well for Chemistry. After getting a C+ for trials, I tried my best to really understand it. Khaleed helped a lot eventhough it took a lot of work to not smack his face lol (hi khaleed). Last2 tu, Cikgu Mail went through all the topics AGAIN, briefly lah and ofc I slept through it all but I was still grateful lol.
I'm scared for my paper 2. I actually learned Salt the night before and decided to answer Salt for my essay. fdkjsdkflajkjs Tawakkal doh lol takut gila discuss the paper 2 answers sdjkfasdkfjk.
Eventhough I don't feel confident for my chemistry, I can say that I did better than my trials. MOHON GRAF TURUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus I screwed up my experiment in paper 3 so hard.
(40)
BIOLOGY
I didn't learn from my agama mistake and took those 3 days off for granted....
Serious ah, biology was harder than addmaths and chemistry to me......
I'm genuinely scared for biology. This is the one subject I actually feel like I can't get an A- for even if they lower the graph.
I don't know, maybe I was excited to go home so my papers just breezed by. Paling takut paper 2 ah, ofc. I had that sinking feeling when I was answering yang memang I knew this paper was the one that would decide if I'd get that straight As.
I pray the most for my Chemistry and Biology because I get chills thinking if I only 7As because of these two subjects.
But I tawakkal and praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay that they lower the graph waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down pls pls pls.
Pray for me y'all.
Saturday, December 12, 2015 @ 11:00 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
