Of Adventures & Duos
haaaaaaaaaaaaaay.So despite having a mini existential crisis this week, it has been a good second week of 2016! Although my relationship with my mom is spiralling down into awkward encounters, I had fun this week.
Everyone else probably dreaded this week because school started but it was the week I wanted to start my post-school life lol. Don't get me wrong, sleeping at 6 and waking up at 4 was #lyfegoals but I had enough with mom's nagging. So, I went job hunting on Monday lol. This was also a mini excuse for me to not spend my holidays at home and being yelled at everyday for not doing laundry or washing dishes just because I was home the whole day.
I went over to Nad's and she takes forever to get ready so I got to watch Catching Fire a lil bit. I was too shy to ask for a job so I kept telling Nad to ask for me hahahahaha It was stupid. We'd pass a store and I'd just push her in and say 'ok nanti panggil aku kalau ada kerja' and walked off hahaahha So in the end I only got to apply for Lovely Lace and Belle. Both extremely dull work places but I had $$$ issues bruh lol.
Aaaaaaaand I met Farah Wani! I was just talking to Nani & Nad and she passed by. We were just giggling because she was so embarassed hahahaha She worked at Parkson and I was like bruh hook a brother up! And she said she'd tell me if there were ahahahha.
So there was my first adventure: job hunting lol.
Update: Lovely Lace & Belle hasn't called so I'm guessing I didn't get it lmao.
On Wednesday, Mia came over so we decided to go the most nerd adventure everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol. Plus we were both bored out of our minds. We went to Alamanda first and had a really lame and sorta sad breakfast at Burger King hahahaha. And being the lamest of lames............we went to watch Alvin And The Chipmunks. Don't. We don't speak of it.
So the idea was for us to have the whole day exploring Putrajaya! So we went to the bus stop and just got on the first bus that came haahhahaha. We ended up at Presint 14. Presint 14 is just a bloody bore so we walked all the way through Presint Diplomatik and Presint 15 for the bus loool. Walking around under a scorching sun wasn't the best of ideas but Mia & I did it for da aDVENTURE!!!!
Mia wanted to go to IOI to see Rus so we waited at the Alamanda bus stop for like half an hour before the bus came. Rus was busy so we went to eat at Boat Noodle. Being broke af, we only ordered 4 bowls. I really wanted to get the cool hipster cups that people get from Boat Noodle so i ordered their Thai milk tea and Mia ordered the green tea one. Both were reaaaaaaally good and the same price as Chatime so it was worth it.
Then we went to see Rus hahahaha Okay more like annoy her. We didn't want to get her in trouble so we picked out a shoe and made her find us a size lololol. Then we talked to her for while and I missed her so much ;;;;
We were planning on going to Taman Botani but it was getting late and we were tired. So we made it home by bus. Half way walking home mom passed by lol. So we drove home with her. At night we were just smashed.
Our nerd bus adventure ended!!!!!!!!
Just life fyi, I have never ridden the bus home because I've never trusted the buses to DPP. Plus I've never been confident in riding buses around because I never know the bloody schedule. Back when we'd go for outings on Fridays, it took ages to get a bus so I've never trusted the efficiency of Nadi Putra buses. But I downloaded the whole bus schedule for our day out so I was thankful for that hehe. & I feel okay if I ever need to ride the bus again so thnx Maiya for the bus xperience ~*~*
The next day, Mia bugged me the whole morning lol. She kept going in and out just to annoy me. In the end, she made banana pancakes for her and Wan. At 1.30 we got ready and by 2.20 (lol ikr we take so long to get ready now #teenlyfe) we went to wait at the bus stop. Bloody hell it took an hour for the bus to come around. I was actually thinking of just going home and postponing the whole day but luck would have it, tHE BUS CAME!!! I was so excited lol.
We were so thirsty so I got Chatime and Mia got a Boost smoothie. Then we went for lunch at Subway where I may have had a seizure when I locked eyes with the handsome subway boy. I think he was the guy from the agama school who I saw at camp in form 4 and momentarily fell in love with, who knows. I had the meatball marinara and Mia had her phone.
Around 4.30 we left for the bus stop. This time, I figured out the bus routes so we managed to take the right bus yaaaaaaay.
Lo and behold, we were finally at Taman Botani!!!!!!!!
We rented the bikes for RM2 each so that was worth it. The park is reaaaaaally beautiful. I remember the last time I went there with my family and it was just as nice this time around. There were couples going on dates there and there was Mia and I wheezing past on our lil cousin date lololol. I really enjoyed it. After spending a whole month lounging around, it was just nice to be outside and on a bike with the breeze. God that sounded cheesy, but true. I am a romantic sucker for nature huhu.
After almost an hour, Mia was just exhausted so we decided to stop. It was around 6pm so I called dad and just my luck he just arrived in Putrajaya so he took us home. We stopped at Taman Warisan for a drink because bloody hell a can of 100 PLUS just wasn't enough. We bought dinner and finally went home.
Despite how sore my butt was the next day (don't take that out of context please), I had a nice evening out and about with nature!!!!!!!!!!!! & Mia. I was also thankful Mia didn't die through out the whole ride hahahaha.
Mia and I were spent from the two days of nerd adventures so we just lied around the whole of Friday watching movies and stuff. I also introduced Mia and my sisters to sixpenceee so they ended up reading Borrasca in silence after Maghrib whilst I dealt with my room hahaha.
Farah Wani also called me in the afternoon because there was a job opening so she needed my IC. Later that evening, someone called me offering a job at Parkson!!! Ayyyyy as if my week couldn't get better :D I still don't know if I got it or not lol but they wanted to see me this Monday so wish me luck ;D
I really had fun with Mia talking and being losers like old times. We got distant after PMR and my going away. I was actually touched when Mia wished me for my birthday and said that I was sort of her first best friend. I was like god what happened to us we were each other's best friends back then. So I really wanted to patch things up between us and I'm glad you came this week. It felt nice to tell someone everything I've been bottling up inside me since the holidays and someone who understands it rather than giving me the omg u whore look. We haven't talked and hung around like that since form 3....I guess. So I was happy that I got to spend time with you and broke the awkward ice that's been hanging around us for 2 years ;p Glad to have Mia back.
The loser duo back at it.
Bye, & to many happy weeks like this.
Saturday, January 9, 2016 @ 10:10 AM /
0 thoughts
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
